Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

I think every player will agree with me when I say what makes Hero Zero so addictive, is not only the process of developing your character and reaching new levels - but also the rewards system, and anticipation of "what comes next". I have found myself totally hooked on to this game for a couple of months, and still love playing it as much as the first time. I believe a couple of things could be improved though, this mainly applies to us old war veterans who have gone past level 100. A new Zone would certainly spice things up for us in terms of anticipation, and the rewards for Heroic Deeds would be a tad more exciting, if they were distributed according to difficulty/length of time it takes to achieve them. An example of this would be 1038 coins you receive for firing 10000 missiles, or 2 donuts for reaching level 120... If a player received much higher prizes for deeds completed in their first week of playing the game, how will they feel excited about reaching a milestone of firing 10000 missiles, when the reward is lower than your average amount of coins won in a single mission? Just saying ;)
  • Stitch and Mussum like this

#2 Stitch

Stitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Stitch

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

I fully agree! Would be nice to have the new Zone and more balanced awards.
  • Arcadia likes this

#3 Maximum

Maximum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

The HZ team is already working on new zones and they will discuss the other ideas with the developers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users