#1 Bravephart

Bravephart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hello Friends,
First I like to congratulate the creators of this game for a unique game in the present hordes of monotonous MMORPG games. The very first look at the interesting and awesome graphics, cartoon characters and matching background gets u reeled in hook, line and sinker. :)

But back to main point here, a massive missing link which I initially thought I was just merely not able to find because of still being under the learning curve. But I believe it doesn't exist as yet, its the Game Chat.
Now this I believe is as important as the Forums here because it is were a beginner would often like to visit to clear his doubts and queries, also the interactive communication between players creates a close-knit atmosphere. I can go on about 100's of uses of it which probably most already know.
SO please Admins, its a request you should look into for a user friendly Chat-room, just like the game itself, It will help in increasing popularity of our good game even more..

Thanks for Reading
Sincerely,
BP :ph34r:

#2 Maximum

Maximum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hi Bravephart,

thank you very much, we really appreciate your help. There is a team chat in which you can talk to your team member. Does that help? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users