2 replies to this topic

#1 Nikatamair

Nikatamair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hello everybody,

I am Nikatamair and belong to the team "Set to Kill"and  I've spent over 1.5 years on this game now.

Well, I went on holidays from 28/08 to 08/09 and could not play the game because I had no Internet. When I came back on the 8th September I could not log in because my account had been suspended.

" How is that possible?!", I said

I immediately made a ticket to the support asking why my account was suspended, they answered me that it was because I broke the contract accepted when I registered from the game. 

Here's the reason:

"Your account was permanently banned for the following reason: "SELLING THIS ACCOUNT FOR 20€ OF PAYSAFE CARD CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED WE CAN DISCUSS THE PRICE 4k Stats with 50% boosters"

These actions are a breach of the contract accepted when you registered for the game."

However, I've never wrote such a message! How could I ever write this without Internet? Why would I ever sell my account ? If I had to do it, it would probably not be for only 20€! I've spent all my spare time on it, why the hell would I try to sell it?

I explained them all, but everytime I've got the same answer over and over, that's why I am making this post. The only one who could have done this is a person with bad intention like a hacker who doesn't know the worth of my account. As you may know, I am not the only one involved in this case, my leader Tommy1 has been banned for the same reason. He has spent a lot of money on it, so why would he sell it. We are victims of this and couldn't do anything against it. We begged the support to unban our account but it was unsuccessful. I even asked my team mates if they had noticed suspicious connections( actually I warned them about my absence) while I was away. Some of them did say that it was the case, they saw my account logged in. 

So please, I would like you to return my account because I'm in despair, it should be the same with my leader. 

I need your help guys to get my account back! 

Thanks for reading,

Nikatamair

• mehdikhashen and ξυλοθαφας like this

#2 spykb

spykb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Hero Zero Team
  • World:UK1

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

This has been fixed.

-spykb (Owner and leader of team The Redukes)

#3 Eresia

Eresia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Nikatamair,

Sorry to hear about this. You need to explain your situation in a support ticket so the relevant team can help you out as you will receive very limited help on the forum.

Luke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users