• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:The Lords
  • World:UK1
  • Character:mehdikhashen

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

why there is no information about rules in this game???!!!

we are attacking a team and we are going to defeance also at the same time!!! we have 2melons!!! but i don't know in which one we are going to get them!!! also about many other tings!!! is any body controling this game??? why there is no rule??? some of moderators please answer me!!!! why???

Spoiler

#2 Yenda22

Yenda22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic
  • Team:The Lords
  • Character:Yenda22

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Hello admins . Total catchy game, I have to admit this . Thank you for it....but.... Is my assumption correct that those players who buy Doughnuts are beneficial to you , right? And you want to keep them for as long as possible? ... I believe that we have a right to know all information regarding the donuts. I spent money on donuts and exchanged for melons , which will be used in tomorrow's battle. I want to know exactly how the thing works , for which I paid. So I ask you, why is there no response to this question? 
I apologize for my bad English. I hope you understand what I wanted to say. thanks for the reply. Yenda22

• mehdikhashen likes this

#3 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

You all can check the terms of use for the game rules and to see who is controlling it..It can be found at the bottom of the HZ game page..As for features of the game keep an eye on the writings that keep flashing on the top when you are doing missions or training.. :) Hope this helps you.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users