• Moderators
  • 256 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Team:Zero To Hero
  • World:UK4
  • Character:Nallerheim

Posted 30 November 2023 - 12:19 PM

Hello heroes,

The time has finally come: the first Advent Calendar doors can be opened! Over at the official Hero Zero forums, we’ve prepared an Advent Calendar with heroic surprises for you!

Just visit the forum every day and click on the “Advent Calendar” tab. A guaranteed bonus code awaits you every day for your hero. What are you waiting for? Check it out and find out what’s behind the first door!

Note: to use the Advent Calendar, you have to register on the forum, or already be registered there.

xmas-advent-calendar-notification-1.png

Best regards,
your Hero Zero Team.

• EntrepreneurMuffin and BingChilling like this

#2 BingChilling

BingChilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 30 November 2023 - 03:22 PM

Hi, my local server lacks an active forum (LT) so we don't have an advent calendar (I might be wrong if so please point me to the right direction), are the coupons server based or are they just "global" coupons that can only be used once?

#3 Nallerheim

Nallerheim

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Team:Zero To Hero
  • World:UK4
  • Character:Nallerheim

Posted 01 December 2023 - 11:16 AM

Hi there BingChilling!

Unfortunately the coupons can only be used on their respective servers once per each coupon code

Hope you'll have a great day despite these news!

• BingChilling likes this

#4 RICTACCINDERELA

RICTACCINDERELA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Just safe
  • World:UK6
  • Character:Ricta

Posted 01 December 2023 - 12:07 PM

Why i didn't take anything;

#5 BingChilling

BingChilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for the reply, it seems that the UK forum advent works for the LT server, out of curiosity I created an account on the US forum and that one did not work, I assume that the developers are aware (surely) about us not having a proper forum and made the UK one work for us  :S Or it might just be one of the few good "features" in games :D

#6 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 100 posts
  • Team:secret
  • World:UK2
  • Character:wont say

Posted 02 December 2023 - 05:08 AM

im not sure what you are asking.  in order to get a reward from the advent calendar you have to use the forum that corralates with the server you are on, you also have to open the gift boxes on the right day, you copy the code and paste it in the coupon section in the game, you can only redeem 1 a day

kwsd2b6s.png

#7 BingChilling

BingChilling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 08:41 PM

im not sure what you are asking.  in order to get a reward from the advent calendar you have to use the forum that corralates with the server you are on, you also have to open the gift boxes on the right day, you copy the code and paste it in the coupon section in the game, you can only redeem 1 a day

Ok let me break it down, originally I asked if the codes worked on different servers because my server does not have an official forum, https://forum.lt.herozerogame.com/is a phishing website and our https://forumas.draugas.lt/index.cfm?ftvar_subcat=367 local forum has nothing to do with the advent calendar so I asked if the codes work between servers. Afterwards I just tested UK1 code on my LT1 server and it worked but the US code didn't even count as a valid code so I assume some flag is set to allow our LT server to be able to use UK codes due to us not having a working forum. If not it's a bug, but a good kind if bug, and yes you can only redeem 1 of them a day so it works as intended without any possible abuse.

• Nallerheim likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users