Updates have been added today, we as a moderation and support team are constantly improving and we'd like to hear from you opinions.
• A new Heroism Adventure is available now!
• Travel to the Golden Desert and follow the tracks of a mysterious monster...
• Amongst other things, the final part of the Sonic Tool Set of the Tine Traveler awaits you as a reward.
• The cooldown for video ads has been reduced to 15 Minutes. The use of the TV to extend workout sessions remains limited to once per day.
• A new room is now available in the Hideout: the Trophy Room!
• The new room will be unlocked as soon as your Hideout Base reached level 12.
• One construction site is required to build the room and it can be upgraded up to level 25.
• With a Trophy Room, the rewards for duels and league fights increade by 1% per upgrade level.
• On July 29, 2019, at 12:00:01 midnight (UTC), the international Speed Server will start!
• Compete with heroes from all over the world for four weeks, until August 26, 2019, at 11:59:59 p.m. (UTC), and reach the top spots on the player and team ranking lists to secure exclusive rewards for your heroes on the live server!
• Slightly modified rules apply on this server. More information follows soon.
• Before the start, you will have the opportunity to preregister on the speedserver with your character name.
• It was possible that the team chat was not scrolled to the bottom line after switching through menus. This issue has been fixed.
• It was possible that after closing the outfit dialogue the items were not displayed on the character anymore. This issue has been fixed.
• The order of the sidekicks in the outfit dialogue now matches the order in the sidekick overview.
• When inspecting the Hideout Ranking Lists of other servers, the country flags were not displayed correctly. This issue has been fixed.
• The description of the special skill of the Jushi sidekicks from the videogames special incorrectly showed 400 rounds. This has been fixed via hotfix.
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.
What did you think of the new update? Have there been things you didn't like?
We hope your opinions,