Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:25 AM

Hello,

Please leave your constructive feedback here.

Thanks

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 theDude

theDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Not a Chance
  • World:UK2
  • Character:theDude

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:59 AM

Whoever is responsible for this last update needs to loose his job and work somewhere else, preferably out of IT/Game development industry. It really shines light on incompetency and sheer lack of even basic testing and understanding of development cycle.

Finding helpers in outfit is broken now. I guess I will have fun finding needed helper out of 456 helpers that are now randomly sorted in outfits when I am trying to change helper. Job well done!

Heroic deeds can't be filtered out! Job well done again!!!! I have 113 heroic deeds. I will filter some out so I should see 32 of them. Can see 58!!!!! Good luck players finding heroic deeds that you want to use from now on!!!

Worst update ever but it's expected as it's a trend now in this game that every update makes the game worse!!!! Stop updating this game or find a developers that know what they are doing.

• SabiLilli likes this

#3 Elion

Elion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 28 June 2019 - 12:17 PM

Тhis is a "bugdate", not  update.
Very bad.
Finding helpers in outfit is broken .
We  can not use а function in the game which is essential.
Perhaps someone has reported of the support another player how he lvl up low  sidekicks but displays it with level 30 ?And he can`t attack him.
Perhaps he has reported from a malice?
Perhaps this one is so stupid and he can not understand how the option work...better  report it?
Perhaps this one think this is a cheat but the function was very good.
Nothing we can do with  the stupid people. They're trying to kill the competition, but they kill the game.
Maybe the admins need  to stop the changes because all changes proposed by the players ...aims to kill their competition.But the servers are dying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users