• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mdrfkr

mdrfkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I would like to report a Hacker, i fought him in a random fight and i started to ask him how can he have 500+ stats (stamina, strenght, brain and intuition) at lvl12, he responded with a link that i suggest nobody to click becouse its a false site. I wrote here a thread becouse i don't know where to report this kind of hackers.

Have nice fights everybody.

#2 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Go to Support
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#3 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

Indeed, please report issues regarding other players to the Support, rather than post it on a public forum.

As for the Level/Skills ratio - we have had a member in our team, who's invested all their time into training, and spent all donuts on items to improve their stats. This person never bothered with missions, and their level stayed the same for months, albeit the fact their stats were growing by the day. Not to mention they were getting +40% to their skills by being in a strong team, which is massive when you think about it. You need to consider people use different tactics when playing this game, and you will find not everybody's stats mirror their actual level.

Posting a link to a nonexistent site does not mean anything. Perhaps this is a genuine player, who has just been accused of cheating and wanted to tell you off? (have you checked how much boost the team adds to this person's stats - I suggest you have a look) ;) In the future, if you suspect someone is breaking the rules, it is better not to engage them about it, but report it to Support, and let them investigate in their own time :)

#4 mdrfkr

mdrfkr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

I did submit a ticket now i am waiting for them to investigate.

Well i checked out his deeds and he completed 1000 training deed so i presume he is playing for more than 2 months. 1000 training is 10 per day so that makes 100 days of playing + all the other deeds 100 training, 250 . . . looks like he is just playing for long enough to build that kind of stats 500+ and still be low lvl12.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users