• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Little Eisteins
  • World:UK2
  • Character:DortmundczykPL

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

Hello.

I have some suggestions about the game and the forum.
After 1, the forum is inactive, everyone is asleep, the last event attracted some people but it is only a small handful to bolster morale which I will do create topic  in an before hour or two or three I will  informed about the villain.
After 2, the moderator and supervisior a little too much, none of them have nothing to do job  if for 2 weeks appears with 2-3 topics.
After 3, UK3, all moderators, support say it is not needed. WTF! Everyone wants to stand out, to the UK1 nobody will catch up SiaFurler, and on UK2 players such as Megaman, MrZero, EXORCIST, Janza, Mistoklas or bubbles. It would be a chance for these small, and the server would certainly gained a lot of players.

Sorry for my english :(

Edite/Signature size exceeds limit

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

To address your concerns, AdiX, in the order presented...

1) We, the moderation staff, try to be available, as a group, at all hours... the forum's current lack of activity, while something we would like to remedy, has little to do with the times we are individually available. Topics can be created by both users and moderators at any time.

2) When we, the moderation staff, notice activity on the forum, we attempt to encourage any said activity, provided it does not violate the ToS.

3) Servers have a certain cost of operation, so a new one is only added when a need, in terms of number of player accounts, exists under the current server situation.  When the company sees indications that current need is not being fully met, a new server will be opened... Bottom line - get more friends interested in the game, and more servers will eventually be needed.

• unnie likes this

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

#3 AdiX

AdiX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Little Eisteins
  • World:UK2
  • Character:DortmundczykPL

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

@Angelica

What do you think is there any chance for new players?Support let them think about these  hundreds of weak players ; p

http://scr.hu/4vl7/cbc7e

Edite/Signature size exceeds limit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users