TOMMY1

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • World:UK1
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

like people can send gifts to each other like friends or smothing mabey add a buddy list and you can givft to your buddys and in the gifts mabey

coins
doughnuts
items
skill poings
boosters

this would be a awlsome i dear
  • Arcadia, mehdikhashen and caprica like this

#2 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

Great thinking Tommy ;) This idea could work, with exception of items such as donuts, boosters etc. Donuts cannot be passed on to the other players as it would only encourage multi accounts. Same applies to boosters - you could purchase the 50% skill booster using your new account (since you have all those donuts won for your first deeds), and pass it onto your actual hero in another account. I fear his could cause a few issues unforunately.

I am ever so curious about being able to pass on items though :D There are a few games online, which allow you to either purchase or even borrow items from other people. The in game trade is a lot of fun, and it encourages loads of activity between players. I am sure the developers would have to apply a few limitations. For instance, you wouldn't be able to sell/give items purchased using donuts, as per my previous comment. And since the game is very well balanced in terms of character development, I am not sure how this would apply to being able to give a very advanced item to a player who has only just started... But I like the idea ;) We could have a shout box or something as such in the forum panel, where players could exchange information about which items they want to sell, purchase and whatnot. Or as you have mentioned in your post, any mode allowing you to give items to others. Sounds interesting :)
  • Maximum likes this

#3 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:The Lords
  • Character:mehdikhashen

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

it is a greate suggestion

Spoiler

#4 caprica

caprica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

most energy based games i know have a friend option, where you can either
a) do something that would cost your friend energy if she/he had to do it
B) send "mini" packets of extra energy (drinks?)

a)
--dont see any options for a since all actions involve decisions
B)
you could send/receive up to 10 energy drinks a day, at 1 or 2 energy each.
"20 courage" gift or
a training unit,
small ammo clip (5 bullets)
a laundry token

#5 TOMMY1

TOMMY1

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

mabey instead of gifting mabey tradeing

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Great idea!! Would be great if it does come.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 NeonNinjaSushi

NeonNinjaSushi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Team:NeonLights
  • Character:NeonNinjaSushi

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Great thinking Tommy ;) This idea could work, with exception of items such as donuts, boosters etc. Donuts cannot be passed on to the other players as it would only encourage multi accounts. Same applies to boosters - you could purchase the 50% skill booster using your new account (since you have all those donuts won for your first deeds), and pass it onto your actual hero in another account. I fear his could cause a few issues unforunately.

I am ever so curious about being able to pass on items though :D There are a few games online, which allow you to either purchase or even borrow items from other people. The in game trade is a lot of fun, and it encourages loads of activity between players. I am sure the developers would have to apply a few limitations. For instance, you wouldn't be able to sell/give items purchased using donuts, as per my previous comment. And since the game is very well balanced in terms of character development, I am not sure how this would apply to being able to give a very advanced item to a player who has only just started... But I like the idea ;) We could have a shout box or something as such in the forum panel, where players could exchange information about which items they want to sell, purchase and whatnot. Or as you have mentioned in your post, any mode allowing you to give items to others. Sounds interesting :)

You would have to put a cap or something. So you can only recieve something like your level *1.5
so low levels aren't getting items from a level 100 or whatever

Spoiler

#8 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

You would have to put a cap or something. So you can only recieve something like your level *1.5
so low levels aren't getting items from a level 100 or whatever

yepp

I think there should be a gift donuts button, but you cannot give ones you have or get - you must buy them just for the person you would like to gift them to.

This is a good feture for a friend buying donuts for someone who can't.

Edited by Skywalker, 15 May 2014 - 05:58 PM.
Please do not double posts, use the edit button instead

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users