xxxUniQuexxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Mass Mayhem
  • World:UK2
  • Character:xxxUniquexxx

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

A good way to see if you are good for your level with no calculations :P, is to see the skills of other players that are the same level ad you! If the most of them have better skills than you, you need to work on it skills, if they are close, same or better from the most of them, then you understand that you are doing a great job!
  • unnie and xZoelx like this

#Member Of Mass Mayhem#

#23 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:Freaks
  • World:UK1
  • Character:the retired little unnie

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:11 AM

Waking up this topic again now... Such were my results, that I just had to. I am rank 20 on uk1, and this formula gives me 21,xx = "Very bad" - Still, 20th best of extremely good players. This is not even close to a good guide, in my humble opinion. It needs some work.

EDIT: P.S I used only my basic skills, OF COURSE.

Supervisor - Team HZ.UK (United Kingdom)

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

#24 Kallione

Kallione

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Freaks
  • Character:Kalione

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Spoiler
You Are not a real superhero mehdikhashen.The real super hero needs 10,000 in each skills.I have 1 in 10,000 over and one 9,000 over and one 5,000 over and one 8,000 over.That indicate I am also not a superhero.

Good Wish,
Kalione

#25 xZoelx

xZoelx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:xZoelx

Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:44 PM

1,310+1,443+1,622+1,353=5,728:100=57.28

Last time I did this I was OK but now I got "good work" :D Yay so I'm not that bad what I think I am.

#26 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:30 PM

2981 + 10172 + 10105 + 8885 = 32143

32143/321: 100,13

What's 100+?
  • JacetheMindsculptorBeleren and xPeriDonBazV8x like this
Posted Image

#27 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:48 PM

For my opinion one is a good player, if he improves his skills in short time  (angel)

So no matter, what level one is. Some are XP-Hunters like me and others go for coins.

I found old skill-teamlist and there i see, that total skill-improvement of both strategies had been nearly the same in one year for heroes doing nearly all energy and training! So go and get your multitasking!

Expensive expansion of hideout leads at lower level to bad skills, but will count out later (think)

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#28 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

For my opinion one is a good player, if he improves his skills in short time  (angel)

So no matter, what level one is. Some are XP-Hunters like me and others go for coins.

I found old skill-teamlist and there i see, that total skill-improvement of both strategies had been nearly the same in one year for heroes doing nearly all energy and training! So go and get your multitasking!

Expensive expansion of hideout leads at lower level to bad skills, but will count out later (think)

I totally agree. And well, level hunters are the best :P

• SabiLilli likes this
Posted Image

#29 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

My opinion :

No such thing as good for level you could be the same level as someone and they could have more skills just means they play different than  you e.g. play for more time in a day so they are gaining more than someone who say only plays for couple of hours

#30 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

My opinion :

No such thing as good for level you could be the same level as someone and they could have more skills just means they play different than  you e.g. play for more time in a day so they are gaining more than someone who say only plays for couple of hours

I agree, NzPurpleDragon. The amount of time you can be online in the game plays a very important role in determining your skills. Also, special missions are very important in getting good items to increase the skills. The game has various small keys which, if used properly, can really help your skills. For example- Do your heroic deeds (use the hero travel for that), complete as many special missions as you can and then try again after 4 days, use all your energy and training units (depending on how much time you can devote) and make the best use of the multi-tasking. There are no special tricks to gaining good skills. Only full use of all the resources available.

• SabiLilli likes this

-With lots of love

Diana

#31 Enclave

Enclave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:Legends Unite
  • Character:Enclave

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

Personally i do not care if i have the best or the worst skills for my level,i just want to have fun in the game with my friends and level up to get better missiles and new items nothing else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users