• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

I think it is better with coins as not everyone buys donuts and a non-donut buyer will be unable to get strong if the price is donuts..  ;)  :) That I feel might be a little unfair..  :)  :)

• mehdikhashen likes this

-With lots of love

Diana

#3 bluehero

bluehero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:persian cats
  • Character:bluehero

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

This game shouldn't go on a way wich is related to just making money , because :

1. some people can not buy donuts because of several problems they have.

2.in some countries master card , visa and ... are not allowed .

So , i think it should be a way to change some money with a donut .

Blue_Hero.jpg

#4 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

i disagree with both of you
There is always a way to buy donuts e.g. Paypal can be used nation wide
and how the way hero zero and all games run is they make a payable feature
with in this case is donuts
Letting a free thing (coins) convert into the payable feature (donuts)
Would not be fair on the auctual buys
If you say you have no money (get a job, do chores)
But please don't say your country won't allow ("always a way") [If you need help let me know]

Also diana your point of unfair people have to work hard to buy there is no unfair ness
e.g.
I work 12 hours get $300 spend all $300 on donuts thats all work money gone on say 2000 donuts
say you had 15m saved in your account and you buy donuts at say maybe 5000 coins each thats 3000 donuts and all you had to do was save money
alot alot easyer than working 12 hours and paying for it yourself
Aloso another point if they did this 1 i would stop buying 2 other people will stop buying as they would get free ones instead spend there money on other things
Then herozero would lose money. stop running
Im sorry guys.

Edited by Skywalker, 15 May 2014 - 05:33 PM.
Please do not double posts, use the edit button instead

#5 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

There is always a way to buy donuts e.g. Paypal can be used nation wide

Letting a free thing (coins) convert into the payable feature (donuts)

But please don't say your country won't allow ("always a way") [If you need help let me know]

Dear MrHiddenAnonymous..You have to understand that people all over the world play this game and everyone does not lead the same life..You cannot lead the life someone else leads and neither can they yours..Hence it is unfair (yes I use the word again..) for you to evaluate everyone across the world on the basis of your lifestyle..

Paypal maybe a world-wide system and is available everywhere but it may not be possible for everyone to use it..There may be many factors which may prevent a person from buying donuts..It could be several so lets not go into that..As far as I think everyone in this game desires to use donuts to play the game and would have bought it if they could..Since they are not doing so there must be a reason for doing so..They do know that the game would be much easier to play with more donuts and maybe thats why they want the game to make more donuts available to them..Although the game does provide us with enough donuts yet the desire remains..The topic of converting money into donuts had been dealt with previously in this forum (which I think you were unaware of) and I hope you would get your answer from the same..( For your benefit I am posting the link here so you would not have to take the pain to look for it..)

http://forum.uk.hero...208-conversion/

As for the last part of your post it brings me back to what I started with..Please do not evaluate everyone else's life according to your own..It is upto a person's own will whether he wants to buy donuts to play this game or not..And also he has the right to complain about it if need be..If the complaint is not according to your taste,please do rectify the complaint but do not tell a person how to modify his lifestyle (get a job, do chores)..You do not know about it..I am sure you do not know everything about all countries and people all over the world play this game..Even if a country gives them the liberty to earn money it is their own will on how they earn and spend it..And if they do not will it,neither I nor you can help them..

I understand that your intention was not to offend but I would request you to see both sides of the coin and realise that everyone has different lifestyles and not all people could manage to do what you may..I hope I did not sound offending cause I did not mean to be..Thank you for your patience.. :) :) :)

Also diana your point of unfair people have to work hard to buy there is no unfair ness

e.g.
I work 12 hours get $300 spend all $300 on donuts thats all work money gone on say 2000 donuts

say you had 15m saved in your account and you buy donuts at say maybe 5000 coins each thats 3000 donuts

and all you had to do was save money

alot alot easyer than working 12 hours and paying for it yourself

Aloso another point if they did this 1 i would stop buying 2 other people will stop buying as they would get free ones instead spend there money on other things

Then herozero would lose money. stop running

Im sorry guys.

MrAnonymous I am sure you understood I spoke about the suggestion being unfair and not you or any person personally..I,personally,felt that by having donuts instead of coins to upgrade skills it would make it difficult for people who do not buy donuts to upgrade the skills..HZ may not lose its buyers,may get more of it too..But it may lose many of its players..And that I suppose is not so desirable right?

As for the first part of your post..Well it brings me back to my previous post..It is completely my will whether I want to earn or not..And even if I do whether I want to spend it on HZ or on any other thing..I do know how to earn and save money and if I would have willed to do it,I surely would have done it and in a better manner than you have suggested..I understand that your intention was to help me but I am sure you understand that my life is different from yours and so is the currency of our countries..What may seem so easy for you,may not for me..And in various ways so lets not go into that..So I again request you to look at both sides of the coin before you put your opinion on something..

I agree that making too many donuts available would cost the game its buyers but putting the donuts on everything would cost it its players..What do you think will make HZ lose more money and stop running? I am sure you know the answer..... :)

I hope I did not sound offending again as I did not mean to be..Thank you for your concern about my game but I would like to take the liberty to play it in my style and my belief is that I have done pretty good so far.. ;) And I would also like to thank you for your patience in reading all my long replies..Many thanks.. :) :) :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#6 Bravephart

Bravephart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

Ok I think people failed to understand what MrHidden wanted to say, he merely wanted to have option of Donuts ability to buy skill points not just Coins. I mean if somebody wants to buy Donuts with real cash or not is everyone's choice no one is forcing anyone to buy, meaning why should a person who can spend cash suffer cause the others can't.  Plus if someone wants to play free he or she can use coins as usual. Additionaly even free Donuts are in quite fair quantity given out everyday to each player and someone with good resource management can have enough of them, like I have never bought single Donut with cash and yet I have easily over 150 Donuts in stock, even after spending them quite open handedly buying 50% boosters for both skill and missions and gear for Donuts at shop etc. 

Point is there should be choice for anyone to choose what they want or as Mr.Hidden said an exchange shop where Donuts and Coins can be traded with each other. Though the second method is little far-fetched so the 1st case would be simpler and fair to all concerned and won't change the economic pattern of the game itself.. Rest other replies were verbose and off context probably due to confusion in understanding the suggestion. 

Peace V

#7 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Ok I think people failed to understand what MrHidden wanted to say, he merely wanted to have option of Donuts ability to buy skill points not just Coins. I mean if somebody wants to buy Donuts with real cash or not is everyone's choice no one is forcing anyone to buy, meaning why should a person who can spend cash suffer cause the others can't.  Plus if someone wants to play free he or she can use coins as usual. Additionaly even free Donuts are in quite fair quantity given out everyday to each player and someone with good resource management can have enough of them, like I have never bought single Donut with cash and yet I have easily over 150 Donuts in stock, even after spending them quite open handedly buying 50% boosters for both skill and missions and gear for Donuts at shop etc. 

Point is there should be choice for anyone to choose what they want or as Mr.Hidden said an exchange shop where Donuts and Coins can be traded with each other. Though the second method is little far-fetched so the 1st case would be simpler and fair to all concerned and won't change the economic pattern of the game itself.. Rest other replies were verbose and off context probably due to confusion in understanding the suggestion. 

Peace V

I understand your inability to understand the topic..The topic does not mention the suggestion of having an exchange shop for donuts and coins..It mentions using donuts instead of coins..Which I believe would be difficult for all the people playing this game..A suggestion does not concern one person personally and is not made to suit his own style of playing the game..Its upto a person to decide how he wants to use his donuts..Having donuts instead of coins would make it hard for players who do not buy donuts to increase their skills..No matter how judiciously he uses his donuts..He would not be able to increase them on a regular basis as he can do under the present system..I do understand the pros and cons of having an exchange shop having posted an idea on it myself..I hope you get your answers from that post..

http://forum.uk.hero...208-conversion/

As for the rest of the replies being verbose and off context,well if the starter of the topic can be so..So can I..  ;)  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#8 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

just saying this is a feture for mainly donut buyers 

#9 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

And it is not only donut buyers who play the game..I suppose you understand how difficult will it be for the makers of the game to start a feature like this only for the donut buyers..Donuts and other such mechanisms are present in a game so that it makes the game easier for buyers of the donuts..That in itself is an advantage..Providing additional features for the donut buyers only would be unfair and also difficult to implement to say the very least..( I ask your pardon for using the word again..But I can't help it..  ;) )

-With lots of love

Diana

#10 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:The Lords
  • Character:mehdikhashen

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

i was thinking to post a topic about it in forum :D i think it's a great idea!!

10 donuts = 300000 coins

30 donuts = 550000 coins

50 donuts = 700000

but we can't donate them to team!!!

Spoiler

#11 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

i was thinking to post a topic about it in forum :D i think it's a great idea!!

10 donuts = 300000 coins

30 donuts = 550000 coins

50 donuts = 700000

but we can't donate them to team!!!

if im correct your saying coins to buy donuts then  dsagree with that 

Im sorry guys but what ever you say a freebe should not be abel to convert to payee feture 

i will quit if they bring in coins to donuts converson would be stupid for buys 

if people really need donuts then Buy them or earn them 

but if you are saying donuts to coins i think that is ok yes

#12 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Conversion is a good idea but having donuts instead of coins is not..I guess that solves the whole problem with this thread..Many thanks..  :)  :)  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#13 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

it is not only your idea!!! i can't buy donuts in my country becouse of some problames!!! and i need them so when you don't know any thing please don't talk about it

• bluehero likes this

Spoiler

#14 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

if im correct your saying coins to buy donuts then  dsagree with that 

Im sorry guys but what ever you say a freebe should not be abel to convert to payee feture 

Isn't that what I have been trying to say for so long? No need of conversion and no need of donuts for skill points either..The current system is good as it is..It does not require any modification.. I hope this solves it..  :)  :)  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#15 bluehero

bluehero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

There is always a way to buy donuts e.g. Paypal can be used nation wide

Letting a free thing (coins)  convert into the payable feature (donuts)

Hey , member , Why are YOU always Disagree with EVERYONE ???? You are the worst member i have seen in forum . You are always negative. BE POSITIVE

IN my country IRAN we can not buy any paypal , because of our goverment :(

And How does a 7years old Kid Can get a job ????

Your Ideas and Comment are always as silly as possible .

Enough , you're going WRONG. You are just spamming our Forum ...

• mehdikhashen likes this

Blue_Hero.jpg

#16 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

my cousin is right!!! your posts are silly!!! try to be a person who every one like him!!! you are a negetive person and maybe also in your life you are negetive too!!!

if im correct your saying coins to buy donuts then dsagree with that

my cousin is right!!! your posts are silly!!! try to be a person who every one like him!!! you are a negetive person and maybe also in your life you are negetive too!!!

and you can also quit now becouse this game is for normal people not ...

• bluehero likes this

Spoiler

#17 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hey , member , Why are YOU always Disagree with EVERYONE ???? You are the worst member i have seen in forum . You are always negative. BE POSITIVE

IN my country IRAN we can not buy any paypal , because of our goverment :(

And How does a 7years old Kid Can get a job ????

Your Ideas and Comment are always as silly as possible .

Enough , you're going WRONG. You are just spamming our Forum ...

Ummm i don't think you have looked into it please before saying stuff publicly please take a look also i would like to point at what you have said
Paypal Yes it is world wide
7 years old DO Chores or ask for money
spaming - you say im spaming please read topic before posting thanks muchly
people if you cannot pay then leave this thred as i said this suggustion is for donut buys as you can see donuts to coins please guys learn to read all you guys have done is complane about coins to donuts when yet it has nothing to do with this so guys

Ummm i don't think you have looked into it please before saying stuff publicly please take a look also i would like to point at what you have said
people if you cannot pay then leave this thred as i said this suggustion is for donut buys as you can see donuts to coins please guys learn to read all you guys have done is complane about coins to donuts when yet it has nothing to do with this so guys

#18 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Please can we stop the argument?? I guess the system is better as it is and since none of the players have till now faced any problem with it, and we do have players at the top of the rankings in spite of it..I guess lets leave it..Its better as it is..After all if we do not spend our coins on skills..What do we spend them all on?? Donation?? Items?? I guess its better as it is..Gives the existence of coins in the game a purpose..I hope this is resolved now..Many thanks.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#19 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

that resloves the coins to donuts as i said this is coins to donuts i beleve there should be another feture to spend donuts and converston s good due so i may buy sklls wth my left over donuts

#20 bluehero

bluehero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

Have I told you that you are a mindless person ?

You just think all people are liveing same as you , and if you had enough information , you didn't say paypal is worldwide ,

If it was worldwide , we could have it on our country .

So , think and post And Have enough information about what you spam :P

Blue_Hero.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users