25 replies to this topic

#1 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

First: Congrats to your game, i like it very much! :)

Second: As you can see as below at my screenshots, i've manually to zoom in and out through my browser for your game to see the whole window. But then it's all very small for my "old" eyes. lol So, it would be helpful, if you could implement in the future a button for switching to fullscreen.

herozerozoom.png

And here it's looks like, when i manually zoomed out:

herozerozoomout.png

#2 Milkman

Milkman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • Character:Milkman

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

Props to you for the idea :)

but I think that fullscreen would seriously slow the game down plus that would mean no ads- so the game would make less money. It would also be unfair to donut buyers because they the game add free if they buy donuts. (Sorry)

Spoiler

#3 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Props to you for the idea :)

but I think that fullscreen would seriously slow the game down plus that would mean no ads- so the game would make less money. It would also be unfair to donut buyers because they the game add free if they buy donuts. (Sorry)

I don't think so! See, on FB are MANY games, which have the option to switch back and forth between fullscreen and normal. And most of those games are suggest to you to switch to fullscreen for a better gameplay, that means, it's really better for playing and not slowing down at all, no, the opposite, it's getting all smoother then. lol

And to your point with unfair to donut buyers: Sorry, i don't get this, i don't understand what you're meaning. lol But to your other point with "that would mean no ads": Same here, i don't understand, what you're thinking of. ALL the games with having this switch to fullscreen option, are having also ads. They're using also these ads directly in the game, there they offer you to watch an ad and you'll get rewarded for it with something useful for the game. They're making really good money, and it helps BOTH, the developers AND the users.

So, i really don't understand your worries at all. Oh, wait, ...maybe you're talking of the game on their server? I'm talking of the game on Facebook. Could this maybe the reason for the misunderstanding? xD

Anyways, maybe one of you could help me with a weird problem. I made already a ticket, but got so far no answer. I can't get back to the game on FB, it brings me now to the german server there, there i've to make a new character, and if i go from there with clicking on the forum link, it brings me to a total different forum, which looks similiar to this one, but i've no account there. The only way to come back to this forum here, is, when someone replies to my thread and i got a message to my e-mail, from there i can click then on the "follow link". I checked already the settings on FB, but it's still set to english. So, i have no idea, why i'm not getting back to my existing UK1 server. And i'm already in a clan, so i don't want to start the game over from the very beginning. O.o

#4 Milkman

Milkman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • Character:Milkman

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

Again, not trying to start an argument but there is no way that making it bigger would let the game run smoother. There is nothing wrong in that sense though as it is the persons choice weather they want to go full screen.

Also, when you said that you don't understand about donuts buyers I'm saying that when donut buyers pay for donuts, it also means that there are no ads on the game. Fullscreen would mean that there would mean no ads anyway, which takes away a benefit of buying donuts.Maybe its different of facebook though...

Spoiler

#5 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

lol I mentioned this "running smoother" only as an example, as a side effect for some games, not explicit for this game. :)

And here on FB are ads, not in the game, but around of the game window. And maybe here's a misunderstanding, i don't want it only at full screen, i mean a button, with that you can switch between full screen and normal, forth and back at any time, as like with switching the sound or music on and off. So we can see the game better and bigger. Atm it's all very small, and with switching to full, you're able to see more and can play without "hurting" your "old" eyes as like mines. LOL

And IF there were in-game ads, they would not disappear through the full screen. You can, as i mentioned, still implement ads right into the gameplay, so it would benefit both, developers and players. I'm seeing this at many other games, and they (the developers) have a good success with that. Besides, placing ads would be another suggestion, then they would have a higher income.

PS: I don't want to be offend, if that looks so, then i'm sorry. Maybe my english is not good enough for chosing the right words, because, i'm german. lol :)

PPS: My other problems are solved. FB had changed something again and messed up the settings. They set my language to English (US), and after setting it back to English (UK), i'm having access again to the game and the forum. Oh my, FB and their "changes" are always a pain in the @..! lmao

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Ok sorry to cut into the argument but I think if you press F11 you get a full screen..  ;)  :P Your idea is good Carpet but on the regular game it would certainly make it slow..I don't play on FB so I really don't know..  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yeah, it's right. If you hit F11, you'll get full screen, BUT, the game window is still cut, so you can't see everything. You'll still have to ZOOM out, to make the game window more smaller as it already is, to see the window in it's whole. LOL I hope, you get my point. I mean, the game window is in it's original size small and cut off, so, to be able to "see" the window in whole, you have to make it smaller with zooming out. Now it's all soooo small, it's a pain for the eyes. F11 is only for full screen, it makes the window only a little bit bigger, but still cutted off, it's not zooming. And here comes my suggestion for a full screen button onto the "playing-field" again. On FB, MANY games have this option without having any problems or issues with it. So, why don't implement one here, too, for the game here on FB. :)

#8 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

I guess you should go to support with this feature..They might be able to help you better..  ^_^  ^_^

-With lots of love

Diana

#9 Rafael

Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

We are very thankful for all the suggestions from our players. Your opinion is very important, we can learn with our players needs and requests in order to make our game even better.

However we are receiving many suggestions from players in the support and it’s almost impossible to implement all of them. In order to avoid repeated suggestions and to allow other players to express their opinions we always recommend to post in our forum so we and others can appreciate your suggestions. ;)

• Carpet likes this

#10 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

I guess you should go to support with this feature..They might be able to help you better..  ^_^  ^_^

We are very thankful for all the suggestions from our players. Your opinion is very important, we can learn with our players needs and requests in order to make our game even better.

However we are receiving many suggestions from players in the support and it’s almost impossible to implement all of them. In order to avoid repeated suggestions and to allow other players to express their opinions we always recommend to post in our forum so we and others can appreciate your suggestions. ;)

Exactly, that's why i made my suggestion here at the forum and not at the support, because, at registering here for the forum, i read exactly that, what Rafael said. lol And i didn't want to break a rule. :)

#11 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

We do not need this follow these steps

Ctrl and mouse3 up or down to enlarge or delarge Verry simple without haveing to edit the game

• Milkman likes this

#12 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

We do not need this follow these steps

Ctrl and mouse3 up or down to enlarge or delarge Verry simple without haveing to edit the game

LMFAO If you had read it all right through, then you would know, that your "suggestion" were already made, only with another step, but with the same result. And i made already an answer to this. For the case, that you're too lazy for reading, I'll answer to your "information" again: THIS is NOT helpful, because, as already explained, it zooms only in and out. The game window is still cutted off, so you can see only half of it. To see all of it, you have to zoom several times, but then, it's all VERY small, so you can't see it all properly, especially when someone like me, has issues with their eyes, and they have a very small Monitor.

I hope, you understand now, that a full screen button is really necessary, and not impossible or hard to make, many other games have it, too. And again, for better understanding, i made this suggestion for the game on the Facebook platform, not direct on their own server. This problem, which i described, have the players on Facebook. Again: Facebook, NOT own server!

If you had the same problems as me, i bet, you would make the same suggestion as me, too.

And if you have ever tried to concentrate on very small texts on a small monitor for a several of time, then you would know, that you'll get headaches without end. And this happens, because of your all suggestions with zooming. For your information: Zooming is NOT equal to full screen, they're two different pairs of shoes.

Anyways, i really don't understand, why you all are AGAINST a very simple suggestion like this. lol

#13 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Your suggestion is pretty good Carpet but not all people have to be for your suggestion right? When you post a suggestion,be open and ready for all kinds of opinions and accept them too..You need not ward off all opinions against your suggestion as not right..This is an open post so please accept all kinds of opinions..It is a good suggestion and we don't want it ruined by arguments and spamming right? ;) Good suggestion Carpet..It would be a good and helpful feature if included.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#14 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

LMFAO If you had read it all right through, then you would know, that your "suggestion" were already made, only with another step, but with the same result. And i made already an answer to this. For the case, that you're too lazy for reading, I'll answer to your "information" again: THIS is NOT helpful, because, as already explained, it zooms only in and out. The game window is still cutted off, so you can see only half of it. To see all of it, you have to zoom several times, but then, it's all VERY small, so you can't see it all properly, especially when someone like me, has issues with their eyes, and they have a very small Monitor.

I hope, you understand now, that a full screen button is really necessary, and not impossible or hard to make, many other games have it, too. And again, for better understanding, i made this suggestion for the game on the Facebook platform, not direct on their own server. This problem, which i described, have the players on Facebook. Again: Facebook, NOT own server!

If you had the same problems as me, i bet, you would make the same suggestion as me, too.

And if you have ever tried to concentrate on very small texts on a small monitor for a several of time, then you would know, that you'll get headaches without end. And this happens, because of your all suggestions with zooming. For your information: Zooming is NOT equal to full screen, they're two different pairs of shoes.

Anyways, i really don't understand, why you all are AGAINST a very simple suggestion like this. lol

LOL You make me laugh it cuts off nothing at all i do it 24-7 zoom in is good why add a feture to this game that is pointless zooming in should be close enough unless blind witch playing games i would hope your not blind

also please dont compere this stuff to shoes makes no sence

#15 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

1. I'm not against all opinions and suggestions, i'm open for nearly everything. Which i don't like, is, that many suggestions (tips for zooming for example), are all the same. A repeating issue. lol I were, am, and will be a nice and kind person since 45 years. So, if someone sees my conversation as offending, then i'm sorry for him/her, that he/she doesn't understand me. I'm never offending anyone, that were never my goal (unless, someone is pissing at my wrong leg, and then you'll have the right, to defense yourself). I am, who i am, and everyone who knows me long enough, like my friends, family, wife, son, they know, that i really don't offending ever, the opposite, i'm helping always since as good as i can, if i can. As i said, i'm open for nearly everything, because, nobody is perfect.

2. The other thing i don't like, is, when someone is starting to react strange with their answers, after i were nice to him/her. Like saying strong words, or to answer at all, without thinking before.

3. MrHiddenA: As you can maybe see at my first screenshot, it IS cutted off, i enlarged it only, so that everybody can see the issue i am meaning. The original size, which i'm glancing at, at playing, is much smaller. I'm happy for you, that you don't have any problems. I, and maybe many others HAVE this problem. I'm assuming, that you know, that i'm speaking of this problem at FB. I had tried many browsers, like Google Chrome, Firefox, Pale Moon, Safari, Opera, and so on, and so on. And i've this problem at every browser. Plus, as i said, i'm using a small monitor (i can't effort a big one), and i'm assuming, that you have a big one. So, that could maybe the reason, that you are not encountering this issue. And please don't use names like, blind witch, because, THAT could be seen as offending. Yes, i'm since my birth nearly deaf on both ears, and my eyesight is not so good, it's getting more worse on a constant basis. And as you said, zooming in, then it will all bigger yes, but, the effect of this is, that you see much less then. To see all, as i said several times, you have to zoom OUT, which will shrinking everything. And i don't know, where are you coming from, but to compare something with shoes is a slang which we germans are using very oftens and for a very, very long time, so it MAKES sense to whom, who knows this slang. That's why i'm unable to fulfil your request, not to use this slang further.

Ok, i'll let run this thread now on this own, everyone who is interested to discuss it, is welcome. But i'm out of this now. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over. I think, i stated my suggestion clearly enough as i could. Have all a nice one, and take care.

#16 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

1. I'm not against all opinions and suggestions, i'm open for nearly everything. Which i don't like, is, that many suggestions (tips for zooming for example), are all the same. A repeating issue. lol I were, am, and will be a nice and kind person since 45 years. So, if someone sees my conversation as offending, then i'm sorry for him/her, that he/she doesn't understand me. I'm never offending anyone, that were never my goal (unless, someone is pissing at my wrong leg, and then you'll have the right, to defense yourself). I am, who i am, and everyone who knows me long enough, like my friends, family, wife, son, they know, that i really don't offending ever, the opposite, i'm helping always since as good as i can, if i can. As i said, i'm open for nearly everything, because, nobody is perfect.

2. The other thing i don't like, is, when someone is starting to react strange with their answers, after i were nice to him/her. Like saying strong words, or to answer at all, without thinking before.

3. MrHiddenA: As you can maybe see at my first screenshot, it IS cutted off, i enlarged it only, so that everybody can see the issue i am meaning. The original size, which i'm glancing at, at playing, is much smaller. I'm happy for you, that you don't have any problems. I, and maybe many others HAVE this problem. I'm assuming, that you know, that i'm speaking of this problem at FB. I had tried many browsers, like Google Chrome, Firefox, Pale Moon, Safari, Opera, and so on, and so on. And i've this problem at every browser. Plus, as i said, i'm using a small monitor (i can't effort a big one), and i'm assuming, that you have a big one. So, that could maybe the reason, that you are not encountering this issue. And please don't use names like, blind witch, because, THAT could be seen as offending. Yes, i'm since my birth nearly deaf on both ears, and my eyesight is not so good, it's getting more worse on a constant basis. And as you said, zooming in, then it will all bigger yes, but, the effect of this is, that you see much less then. To see all, as i said several times, you have to zoom OUT, which will shrinking everything. And i don't know, where are you coming from, but to compare something with shoes is a slang which we germans are using very oftens and for a very, very long time, so it MAKES sense to whom, who knows this slang. That's why i'm unable to fulfil your request, not to use this slang further.

Ok, i'll let run this thread now on this own, everyone who is interested to discuss it, is welcome. But i'm out of this now. I'm tired of repeating myself over and over. I think, i stated my suggestion clearly enough as i could. Have all a nice one, and take care.

Ok after this comment you made to me i will happly reccord a vid to show you how to do it without cuts off im happy to upload it to youtube just for you

Please reply if you would like me to do this

also my yt chanel is 

Aron Anonymous

#17 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Ok, here's my very last comment:

I appreciate your suggestion with making a video. But it would be only helpful for the very beginners. And i'm not a beginner anymore. I know how to zoom in and out. If you would read my comments seriously, then you would understand and, you had saw, that i talked several times about zooming and their effects, and you would see, that i already know, how to do it. I know, how to do it without cut off. And i explained already several times, that, when it's all without cut off, it will be then very small through this zooming. For your notes: I were a hacker and global moderator for a gaming site for several years, all on the legal site, I had also running several forums and many other stuff more, too, which were increasing my knowledges. You see, i'm really not a beginner. So, thanks, but, no thanks to your offer. As i said, i really appreciate your kind thoughts for making a video for me, but it would be a waste of your time, which you could use instead of, for your other useful things you have to do.

#18 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Ok, here's my very last comment:

I appreciate your suggestion with making a video. But it would be only helpful for the very beginners. And i'm not a beginner anymore. I know how to zoom in and out. If you would read my comments seriously, then you would understand and, you had saw, that i talked several times about zooming and their effects, and you would see, that i already know, how to do it. I know, how to do it without cut off. And i explained already several times, that, when it's all without cut off, it will be then very small through this zooming. For your notes: I were a hacker and global moderator for a gaming site for several years, all on the legal site, I had also running several forums and many other stuff more, too, which were increasing my knowledges. You see, i'm really not a beginner. So, thanks, but, no thanks to your offer. As i said, i really appreciate your kind thoughts for making a video for me, but it would be a waste of your time, which you could use instead of, for your other useful things you have to do.

Lol what a bunch of rubbish

And also so what your saying is your blind

i can zoom to 150% before needing to cut stuff off that is very big

Please tell more lies/jokes  Everything you say makes me laugh i love it makeing this year my best

keep it up love your work

#19 Carpet

Carpet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

LMFAO Now you've proven, that you're one of these many bullies, which i met many already in the past. And you can't hurt me with your offendings, because, YOU are the "Joker" here. You're not worth my time to hold on a civilized conversation with "you". And btw. Dou you have any social and/or psychic diseases? I'm asking, because you're hiding yourself behind an important group (Anonymous). I'll bet, you're not a member of them, because, Anonymous knows the meanings of being social and socializing. And you've proven, that you don't know it. LOL

So, keep up YOUR work, i LOVE it, how you are reacting. It shows us, if you are doing this further, you'll for sure end up very lonely, without having anyone for your funeral. Besides that, wait, no, i'm sorry for you. No one, including those like you, should not die alone.

Now keep this place here clean, without any stupid stuff, or otherwise shut the hell up and leave the door. This place is for civilized conversations, not for bullying or harassing.

#20 PurpleDragonNz

PurpleDragonNz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHidden

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

LMFAO Now you've proven, that you're one of these many bullies, which i met many already in the past. And you can't hurt me with your offendings, because, YOU are the "Joker" here. You're not worth my time to hold on a civilized conversation with "you". And btw. Dou you have any social and/or psychic diseases? I'm asking, because you're hiding yourself behind an important group (Anonymous). I'll bet, you're not a member of them, because, Anonymous knows the meanings of being social and socializing. And you've proven, that you don't know it. LOL

So, keep up YOUR work, i LOVE it, how you are reacting. It shows us, if you are doing this further, you'll for sure end up very lonely, without having anyone for your funeral. Besides that, wait, no, i'm sorry for you. No one, including those like you, should not die alone.

Now keep this place here clean, without any stupid stuff, or otherwise shut the hell up and leave the door. This place is for civilized conversations, not for bullying or harassing.

Please research the definition of bully cause what your saying has no scene in what my comments are im slimply resloveing a sugustion without haveing to edit the game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users