• 2 posts
  • LocationRomania, Medgidia
  • Team:Earth Federation
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Doorkie

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Hi all,

about this weekly tournament thing, i have some issues to adress about it

First of all i noticed the ranks, honor, level, heroic deeds, team honor, team expansion.

Is a nice input, but let's be honest for a second, it's not fair for the higher levels in the game to achieve any desirable rank,

I end up on that conclusion, in my case, my hero has lv 142, decent honor for my level, decent amount of finished heroic deeds....

examples:

1. problem with the levels, the higher u are, well ur chances to be in top 10 are slim to nothing, the winners are lv 1+, and with that notice multiple accounts from the same person, just to get the donuts

2. honor problem, like the level one, same issue....the low levels win

3. heroic deeds, the ppl who already made the easy ones and spent months in this game trying to make em, well tough break for you guys, are not taking in consideration and u gotta try for the hardest ones, for those deeds that take weeks to acomplish, again low levels win

is it fair? i don't think so, the high levels have a huge disavantage

and the teams that already have 100% expansion get nothing at expansion rank, again what's the deal?

and another question, and guessing this will pop out in most of the players mind,

what holds me to create another account in every week or

to create delete create delete on the same email(player) in every week a different persona just to get the donuts?

for a lv 1 those rank 1, honor, levels, and heroic deeds seems like an easy pick and a loooot of donuts.

that's what i had to say about the tournament.....u guys need to change it, or give us more explanations on how this works, because from my end looks pretty bad for the higher levels.

EDIT:

thinking about it why not change those ranks, because are a complete joke and replace them with others like:

1. missions acomplished per week - anyone can participate, easy to do, anyone has a fair chance

2. duels fights per week & duels fights won per week - again anyone can do them, fair game to everyone

3. work hours per week - if you can't do missions you can excell in work hours, good/bad disanvantage , but again fair game for all players

4. trainable attributs per week - not so much fair if ur in the right team, but much better then the present ones

5. team fights & team fights won per week - anyone can do them, fair game

6. villain attacks per week - in this case is a higher chance for the higher levels, still is a good thing if your a donut buyer, helps the game a lot, even if you are a low level, attack that villain more times then a non-buyer high level can do in a week and u can win....helps the game, just saying

and i bet a lot more ranks that can be created, instead of what we have

• mehdikhashen, Diana1 and Escobar like this

#2 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran
  • Team:The Lords
  • Character:mehdikhashen

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

i'am agree with you, it's hard for high levels to level up fast and it's not fair for team's which have 100% expansion.

:P  ;)

Spoiler

#3 Escobar

Escobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Like Doorkie says tournaments are joke for higher level players.

So thanks for nothing. No wait! even nothing is better than this.

Now new teams and players will get tons of donuts. And players who have played longer and have higher level will get nothing.

I think im done with this game.

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

I agree..This tournament system is a full of disadvantages for high level players and gives an unfair advantage to the low level ones..It makes the high level player's all hard work seem to go to waste..I completely agree to the edits and hope these are carried out soon..Although the good argument against this will be that low level players might need that donuts and will improve more..but hey! not at the cost of the high level ones..We too play the game and deserve a fair chance..Hope the edits are looked into..Many thanks.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 Doorkie

Doorkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRomania, Medgidia
  • Team:Earth Federation
  • Character:Doorkie

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

http://forum.us.hero...emssuggestions/

i'm not the only one who thinks like that, and that's the us forum much larger

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

I agree with both the US and the UK forums and feel that the system deserves a change.. 

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

it's not fair, i can't do my deeds it's realy hard, and alsothe level it's not fair, i am high level and i can't level up more than 2 times every day but i see the first rank in level, level up 5 timres :| is that fair???!!!! no it's not if it's like this i will leave this game

Spoiler

#8 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Well for high levels I guess its just no rewards and "go on playing the game as you always did"..The person at the top is a player who has not even reached 100 per stat..This is unfair to say the very least..  :angry:  :(

• mehdikhashen likes this

-With lots of love

Diana

#9 mehdikhashen

mehdikhashen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIran

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

diana can you play hero zero right now??? becouse the versian is updating for me!!!

Spoiler

#10 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

This was a planned update and another one will take place at 12:00am..However players please check whether your ranking list problem is really resolved and the name highlighted is exactly the name you highlighted..I guess something is wrong with that too.. 

-With lots of love

Diana

#11 Ziva

Ziva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Team:Inferum Angelus
  • Character:Ziva

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Problems are very apparent within the first hours of its introduction...

Teams being created in order to top the Team Expansion list, heroes being created to top the Level and Honour Lists...

Needs some MASSIVE changes or the whole weekly tournament should be REMOVED.

It is unfair for donut buyers who had to pay money when hundreds can be won weekly just by playing the loopholes.

Conclusion: Remove the weekly tournament, or tweak it to make it fairer for high level players, and to fix the OBVIOUS LOOPHOLES.

• Escobar likes this

#12 XKronosX

XKronosX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

What they want is getting new players and that is the objective of this tournament. They want to make it easier for low ones so don't expect that they help top ones. They want to make distances smaller.

#13 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Maybe removing it is not a solution..Editing it is better.. 

-With lots of love

Diana

#14 Escobar

Escobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

What they want is getting new players and that is the objective of this tournament. They want to make it easier for low ones so don't expect that they help top ones. They want to make distances smaller.

What they want is money.

But this is not the right way to do it. This is like thanks for playing long time now its your time to go away. We have money coming in.

And thats its nicest way i can say that.

And i like to see any response from developers(?) to these questions/opinions.

Im 11 in ranking list, i do all training daily, i use all energy what i can get daily, i take all duels what i can daily.

My goal is beat Kronos in duel.

Now its more likely that team where i am would be beaten by some new team which won tournaments and have newbie players which all so have won tournaments and use those donuts for team.

And thats BS.

#15 XKronosX

XKronosX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

A little offtopic but I've heard that Kronos is a tough one. Nice nick, though (I prefer mine)

#16 Escobar

Escobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

A little offtopic but I've heard that Kronos is a tough one. Nice nick, though (I prefer mine)

Yeah Kronos is tough one. So it take time to beat him. So?

#17 XKronosX

XKronosX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

It could take time or it could take 10 more training units. Who knows?

#18 TOMMY1_STK

TOMMY1_STK

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

yes i agree high levels cannot win and it is causeing people to multi account i see this problem to contniue to happen 

i have no idea how this can be fixed :D but good luck fixing :D

love the way it works and rewards love it thank you hero zero

• mehdikhashen likes this

#19 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Well coming back to the topic..This tournament system is a failure in the higher ranks and there has also been a rise in double accounting because of this..In fact the names are too obvious with just either a 1 or a 2 adding to their original names..This update is not only breaking tempers but also rules and I hope this is resolved..Many thanks..  :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#20 Ziva

Ziva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Team:Inferum Angelus
  • Character:Ziva

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Good games always go down one way or the other with a slap to the old-timers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users