about this weekly tournament thing, i have some issues to adress about it
First of all i noticed the ranks, honor, level, heroic deeds, team honor, team expansion.
Is a nice input, but let's be honest for a second, it's not fair for the higher levels in the game to achieve any desirable rank,
I end up on that conclusion, in my case, my hero has lv 142, decent honor for my level, decent amount of finished heroic deeds....
1. problem with the levels, the higher u are, well ur chances to be in top 10 are slim to nothing, the winners are lv 1+, and with that notice multiple accounts from the same person, just to get the donuts
2. honor problem, like the level one, same issue....the low levels win
3. heroic deeds, the ppl who already made the easy ones and spent months in this game trying to make em, well tough break for you guys, are not taking in consideration and u gotta try for the hardest ones, for those deeds that take weeks to acomplish, again low levels win
is it fair? i don't think so, the high levels have a huge disavantage
and the teams that already have 100% expansion get nothing at expansion rank, again what's the deal?
and another question, and guessing this will pop out in most of the players mind,
what holds me to create another account in every week or
to create delete create delete on the same email(player) in every week a different persona just to get the donuts?
for a lv 1 those rank 1, honor, levels, and heroic deeds seems like an easy pick and a loooot of donuts.
that's what i had to say about the tournament.....u guys need to change it, or give us more explanations on how this works, because from my end looks pretty bad for the higher levels.
thinking about it why not change those ranks, because are a complete joke and replace them with others like:
1. missions acomplished per week - anyone can participate, easy to do, anyone has a fair chance
2. duels fights per week & duels fights won per week - again anyone can do them, fair game to everyone
3. work hours per week - if you can't do missions you can excell in work hours, good/bad disanvantage , but again fair game for all players
4. trainable attributs per week - not so much fair if ur in the right team, but much better then the present ones
5. team fights & team fights won per week - anyone can do them, fair game
6. villain attacks per week - in this case is a higher chance for the higher levels, still is a good thing if your a donut buyer, helps the game a lot, even if you are a low level, attack that villain more times then a non-buyer high level can do in a week and u can win....helps the game, just saying
and i bet a lot more ranks that can be created, instead of what we have