• Coordinators
  • 99 posts
  • Team:secret
  • World:UK2
  • Character:wont say

Posted 01 June 2023 - 02:43 PM

3GWML_WBQqO5NSr5a8uKGA.png

ONciBYrUQkuoPmcqasZupA.png

As you comb through the hay to find the needle, we urge you to comb through the game and make some suggestions.  would you like more or less of something, do you think something can be improved upon?

here is the place were any suggestion is worth noting.  sometimes things might be over looked but dont be discouraged just keep posting them so we can send out all your awesome ideas.

please remember everyone's idea is important and no one can have a "stupid" idea. so below in the thread please let us know

The following format is ideal:

1. what is the name for the idea or suggestion

2. why do you think this idea or suggestion is important

3. how would it work, how will it improve the game

we really appreciate all of the suggestions and ideas you leave us, so please keep them coming.

we will wait right here...

5iUD2ofhQk-IbIEoU1Flsw.png

• Hurric4ne VII likes this

kwsd2b6s.png

#2 EdutisMedutis

EdutisMedutis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Team:Angels of Death
  • World:UK4
  • Character:EdutisMedutis

Posted 04 June 2023 - 05:21 AM

Hero Zero Speed Server!

Well hopefully this will piss somebody off, but it has been a really loooong break since the last speed server. It is just such an amazing concept and it would be amazing to have it more often. 

It's hard to speak for the entire community, and I hope, that I will hear some more feedback from the others. However, I have seen a few inquiries wondering when the speed server would start. 

Therefore, I sincerely request you to launch the speed server as it is very life-changing and would save thousands of lives of people, who might get caught into other games. Having the speed server at least once two or three months would drastically improve the life quality of those in need, as regular servers, which launch once a year, become inactive within two months and many players, especially those playing with breaks, need a place to practice their skills. 

In my opinion, speed server gathers a really big number of players, who enjoy the concept and would be willing to play it more often. Having it last more than a month (e.g. two or three), might also turn out to be an interesting test, but that is irrelevent.

I look forward to the resurrection of the speed server! 

Sincerely,
Edvardas. 

• meljer and Hurric4ne VII like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users