1 reply to this topic

#1 Pero

Pero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 13 May 2023 - 03:24 PM

I wonder what can be done if i have a hunch of someone using bots. There is no option to report player on their profile so what should i do, write i ticket or what. The problem is that one guy is active 24/7 for 2 day now and he is consantly accumulating points for herocon so he didnt forget to exit the game. There is no chance that he is active on pc for more than 30 hours (we all need to sleep) plus he is fairly new player so i suspect he is using some king of bot to do duels for him or whatever.

#2 meljer

meljer

Advanced Member

• Coordinators
  • 97 posts
  • Team:secret
  • World:UK2
  • Character:wont say

Posted 13 May 2023 - 11:29 PM

thank you for your concern, the best option is to write a ticket and let them know the problem, which sever this is occuring and the name of the person in question, if you have proof of cheating or anything else you can add it there. once submitted the team will take a look into the situation and take appropiate action, though they can not disclose to you if the person is infact cheating or not, but if they are they will be taken care of, again i thank you and i hope you continue to play the game. *****if you would like to ever do a garage interview please do not hesitate to send us a message  (grin)  ;)  :)

• FaithfulAizen, Hurric4ne VII and Zerovision like this

kwsd2b6s.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users