Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 12 January 2021 - 08:04 PM

İn years and years online gamming ı have NEVER seen such a perfetic failure.This is only called HOW TO DESTROY A GOOD GAME.You made thousands and thousands good players quıt the game.Years and years of hard work and time spent on this game go down the drain.Every add on specıfıcly designed just to take more and more out of the player and make more and more money.Players who really worked so hard all there hard work gone to PLAY TO WIN FEATURES.

We all had the information that FLASH PLAYER will end in 1 YEAR in advance Maybe if you stopped thinking of making money and invested in trying to make the program better and much more easy playable for your players people would have tried to hold on But your the only destroyer of your own game.

CONGRATULATİON PLAYATA we entered 2021 (zombie) (puke)

Tell me which game makes changes or when all there customers are expereincing so many problems Dont even send out solutions on what to do to make the problem better.We players are trying to tell our own freinds oh try this try that But NOT EVEN A WORD FROM PLAYATA.

Edited by CABLEGUY, 12 January 2021 - 08:08 PM.

• RobiHR likes this
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#2 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:26 AM

have you had the one where you go to the home page and all your bottom icons dissappear?  thats a great one.. refresh works for that one.  or better yet i spent one whole night refreshing my computer because the game kept freezing on me... oh boy that was fun also (NOT)   not going to support.. they will either say ... take a picture.. or we are working on it... they make you feel like the guilty party... they never give you anything for your down time either.  Had a major problem during the christmas period so missed about 5 advent calendar days.. asked them if they could do something about it... sorry not our department... geee thanks guys for the spirit of Christmas... bah humbug to you also.

• CABLEGUY likes this

#3 unik

unik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:No Team
  • World:UK3

Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:47 PM

Game is so slow right now, if they aint fixing that in upcoming updates I will actually quit playing this bag chasing game.

• CABLEGUY likes this

#4 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 14 January 2021 - 02:18 PM

i have a ti pfor you, download steam version, it works perfect for me. but i tottally agree with you, they destroyed the game completly. And the best fact: they said that adobe wotn update flash in 2017 so thats 3 years of wiork to make better game. They want to take as much money as they want and close the game, and NOTHING DAY XDDDD nothing day but donuts offers as always there,

• CABLEGUY likes this

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users