• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Well I was thinking about the idea of lottery and came up with some modifications..
(this thread is in no way an offense against anyone who liked the "lottery" idea and especially to Capernicus.. This is just a modification for the idea..The idea in itself is great too.. :D )

Since the idea of lottery involves giving a prize only to those people who are lucky enough to win it and it may also involve the same person getting the prize more than once, hence it would be unfair on the people who do not get it..so i had thought of a modified idea.. :D

All the players will be able to buy the tickets as Capernicus had said, the first costing coins and the second onwards costing donuts..and there would be a lottery too(as i prefer)in the form of a spinning wheel in maybe the second hand shop as suggested.. the difference would be that that the players would be collecting the tickets themselves.. the spinning wheel could be spun only after a person has collected a certain number of tickets..the amount of tickets should be at least 7 so that people who do not use donuts can spin it too.. :)

I know that people can buy 7 tickets with donuts in one day and spin the wheel..However, this wheel can be spun only once in a week..and the person who has spun it once cannot spin it again till the next week..for the people buying with donuts,the price of the tickets would increase with every buy..In this way everyone can be assured of a prize and not just someone.. :)

so hows it? ;)
  • Arcadia and MaxtheGreat like this

-With lots of love

Diana

#2 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Team:Almost Avengers
  • Character:MaxtheGreat

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

You maybe should write this in the lottery thread and don't open a new thread because the idea is nearly the same ,but here it is better explained and was worked out better . But I like this idea, but i would't do a spinning wheel. But you have done your best by thinking how you could make this idea better :)

greetings maxthegreat

Posted Image

#3 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

You maybe should write this in the lottery thread and don't open a new thread. But I like this idea, but i would't do a spinning wheel. But you have done your best by thinking how you could make this idea better :)

greetings maxthegreat

Max, this time the topic is right. This is a new Idea and maybe somebody form staff will read this too, because the other have a lot of comments.
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Thanks you both.. :)
doesn't matter if its not a spin wheel.. the spin wheel was just an example to explain what i wanted..what should be there is open to suggestions.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

To those who are interested in the original ideas this one has originated from here are the links (I believe credit is due to everyone involved in the thinking process ;))
For the Lottery see here: http://forum.uk.hero...ge__hl__lottery
For the Spinning Wheel see here: http://forum.uk.hero...ttery#entry1039
In an ideal world all three should be in one thread, but as Chip has mentioned there are way too many responses already to merge these together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users