• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 09 June 2020 - 05:10 PM

THE HAMMER OF AMNESİA :

For years we complaıned about the cost and how hard was the hammer to be found.

The hammer allready cost 39 donuts to be purchased But that ısnt the BİG problem You have to spend so much donuts just to look for ıt.Only last night ı spent over 200 donuts searchıng for hammer.We complaıned about this for years.Then it was said with an update done in the past that from now on the HAMMER would be much more common and more easy to find in the shop But thats not true at all.İf ı have to waiste 200 donuts or more just for searching  and when ı fınd ıt spend another 39 donuts then where ıs the fairness in that.WHY NOT MAKE THE HAMMER WORTH 50 donuts and have it there in store to allways be purchased.This way it is now we can  only call it a scam.

GEMS.

You have 3 different type of gems.

-Common ( for free if found first you have to spin and waiste donuts hunting for it )

-Rare ( 19 donuts worth as far as ı remember )

-Epic (49 donuts worth OMG so over priced )

OK fair enough you have put these prices on purchasing these gems I understamd But WHY??? if a player wants to add a new skill into his sidekick HE LOSES THE GEM.THATS NOT FAİR AT ALL FOR SOMETHİNG THAT HAS BEEN PAİD FOR. I added a new skıll to my sidekick and re-trained it and lost my rare gem and on another server agaın lost my gem That isnt fair at all 

İT WOULD ONLY MAKE PEOPLE MORE HAPPY İF YOU STOP THESE UNFAİR PROBLEMS OF THE GAME.TRY TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR PLAYERS THEN LOSİNG THEM.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#2 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:25 AM

I agree wholeheartedly I refuse to put anymore gems on my sidekicks just for that reason.. and i have 2 epic gems.. I want to be sure that my sidekick is the exact right one... and that it has all the right powers that i want and need.  But the thing is.. as you advance in the game.. your wants and needs change.. so you grow out of your sidekick.. and you lose your gem as a consiquence.. not fair at all.

• CABLEGUY likes this

#3 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:12 AM

Common gem - for coins

Rare gem - for coins

Epic gem - max 10 donuts

I think these prices are perfect and better than previous.

• CABLEGUY likes this

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users