Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

İf you have a suggestion to improve the game please add yours suggestions under this topic.The following suggestions ı think are very very important and must be made a.s.a.p for the game.....

-Settings that only leaders can use Who can set up team fights gang fights or change team tactics or most ımportantly who can kick players.Leader can choose specıfıc advısors to have permıssıon to set up and change thıngs.A ranking list also in between advisors as in the military Major general even 2nd leader.

-To be able to see what mods are being created in workshop scroll over the workshop with mouse cursor and what is created will show.

-A player who joins a new team cant leave without being kicked by team leader for over 1 week or so.

-make the hideout collection button for free 1 clıck collects all.Why make the game even more dıffıcult for all or ask for more donuts for somethıg so dam basic.

-AN APPROVAL TO SPEND DONUTS BUTTON before buyıng anythıng Whcih the entire servers are complaining about the most.

-Attack o bot productıon time takes too long should be 1/2 the time to produce

-ALERT or Siren when vıllıan appears and you are ın hideout ofr traınıng mode You dont see the vıllıan when you are ın eıther of them

TRAİNİNG : There should be NO TİME LİMİT for training Why have a time limit for something wrightfully earned I mean ıts your ısnt ıt You should be able to use without pressure and use when you want.There should be no waiting time in between trainings why have the 10 minutes waiting time in between trainings People donbt want to be on the game all day long We want to shorten the time we spend on the game When we allready are here for hours and hours

DUELS : The duels courage bar should fill up fast as the 1st attack fills up We go and come back to only fınd ıt ısnt fıllıng up at all.Reduce the 50 attacks to 35 attacks a day

• SzymoneqGruBass likes this
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#2 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:16 PM

Special Missions: New special missions , from 150 lvl, 175 lvl, 200 lvl, 250 lvl, 300 lvl.

League fights: increase limit to 30 fights a day, i can easily do 20 everyday.

PvP torunament: xp reward from tournament shouldnt be counted to xp tourney (the gap beetwen low and high levels)

• CABLEGUY likes this

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

#3 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:36 PM

If I had to narrow down your list to the 3 most important updates I would like to see, I would choose, in order of importance:

1.  Donut Use Confirmation Popup (I've wasted quite a few donuts causing great frustration)

2.  Villain Notification (Maybe have it sent as a System Message in your inbox, so we would get a red exclamation mark over the conversation bubbles in the upper left, or as a system message in Team Chat so we would either see it immediately on a computer or see an exclamation mark over the chat bubbles in the lower right on a phone)

3.  No Time Limit on Training Workouts (I've forgotten many times to go back to complete a workout only to find it's expired, and after you use the 1 free video restore, you're out of luck)

Some of the other suggestions would be nice, but if I had to get the developers to use their valuable time on something, it would be the above items.

The varied advisor privileges we could do without.  As a leader, I vet my teammates before I promote anyone, then make sure we're on the same page on things, which the relatively new advisor notes feature helps with.  If anyone does something you don't agree with, you have a private chat with them to straighten things out.  If they do it again, you demote them.  Having a set policy on different topics helps ensure everyone works together.  Responsibility of being a leader.

Having a player not be able to leave a team for a week could be a fatal error to that character.  If a new player joins an open team, then realizes that the team he's joined doesn't chat or participate in herocon or run gang fights or team fights or the leader doesn't even show up but once a week, they could get discouraged that they're going to be stuck there for a whole week until they could liberate themselves and they may lose interest in the game.

The free hideout collection button would be nice to use sometimes, but I've never had more to collect that I couldn't collect in 5-10 seconds.  And some things that you collect you have to immediately start new production on, like modifications or attack/defense bots, so you have to go to that room anyway and click on it.  Once again, would be nice, but not a game changer for me at least.

35 duels a day as the third tier reward would be nice, but a lot of times the 3rd tier reward is not worth the effort.  I recently have not been able to get 50 a day, unlike the crazy people who love to throw donuts into dueling, especially with the new pvp tournament, which I hate.  They need to expand the number of tournament winners.  The first tournament just ended and I already have one teammate who is complaining he did not get in the top 10.000 even with he thinks 55 fights over a day and a half.  The tournament is once again for people who spend tons of time on the game and have money to throw around while the little people get kicked to the floor.  At least I was able to rank with 89 fights and got 111k xp, but there were still 6868 people who got more duels than that.

• CABLEGUY likes this

#4 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:33 AM

About PVP tournament: Its manipulation. They want us to play the game nearly 24/7.

• CABLEGUY and Arrow like this

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

#5 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:49 PM

About PVP tournament: Its manipulation. They want us to play the game nearly 24/7.

Yeah, I'm not falling for it.  If I get anything from the duels/league fights I already run, great.  If not, oh well.  The rewards are not worth the effort, pain and suffering I would have to inflict on myself to push harder than I already do.  I'm not a masochist.

• SzymoneqGruBass likes this

#6 Ólafur

Ólafur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:LEGENDS OF HEROZERO
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Ólafur

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:29 PM

I agree with that. I've spent donuts quite a few times when I didn't mean to. I often get distracted and so very often forget to finish training. I don't like it. Villains need to be more alert when spawned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users