Photo

Ideas for Hero Zero - That's how to make the game better!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:51 PM

Ideas for the game

"Hero Zero"

that could make

it much better!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

1. New Zone (for example: Moon, Mars or Amsterdam) from 325/350 level.

2. New Special Missions (for example: The lost weeding ring, Doing shopping with mum)

3. New events (for example: Valentines Day, April Fools Day)

4. The old Hero Zero mobile app. (it was much better for me)

5. New tournaments. (for example: Motivation Units used)

6. Be able to upgrade team for example to 50% without spending money on donuts. (for free-to-play players, not all are able to buy donuts)

7. New feature. (Hero House, you upgrade in it the furniture, rooms and more)

8. Work Feature back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I hope you liked them, if you have any idea, feel free to comment it!

Cheers!

• SabiLilli, PinkyCat, FaithfulAizen and 3 others like this

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

Hello thank you for all the amazing ideas  (inlove)

• Astral likes this

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:30 PM

One thing that I've been thinking about is a revision of herocon.  Instead of the same teams on a server struggling against the same opponents week after week, with the same 1 or 2 teams winning every time, I'd like to see a tiered structure across all servers.  I also play Forge of Empires and they do this very well for their Guild Expedition tournament.

The tier system I envision would be similar to the leagues here.  We could have bronze, silver, gold, champion and superhero tiers for herocon.  Everyone would start in the bronze league, and if you finish in the top 2 or 3 of your tier, you would advance to the next tier for the next herocon.  Similarly, as long as you're in the silver tier or above, if you don't finish in the top 5 you would drop down to the next lower tier where you would have easier opponents.

Since we can view players and teams from other servers, why can't we compete against teams on other servers in this new system?  Teams from different servers could be matched up based on similar team averages like number of teammates, average level of teammates, etc.

There could be a tiered reward system as well.  A first place finish in superhero tier would receive higher rewards than a first place winner in champion tier, which would be higher than gold, etc.

I think this could open up new life into the game since teams would be on more of an equal footing with their opponents, and not have the same 2 teams or in some cases the same one team winning week after week.  People tend to lose interest in a game when they see they have no chance of winning.

• SzymoneqGruBass likes this

#4 Sirmartin

Sirmartin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 05 May 2020 - 10:00 AM

I'd like to add an idea as well, not going to create new topic for this as there is not much to talk about. 

I don't have the name for it but my idea is that there should be a tool similar to a mallet of amnesia, that would reset all your skill prices back to 5 coins and: 
1. You can only use it once on a server.

2. instead of putting it in the shop with all the items just put it on secret offer.
3. price? I don't know 10/15 or 20 Pounds seems like a good price.

I think it would make servers more interesting and it would take player stats to a whole new level that we haven't seen in this game.
Personally, I am sick of getting small amounts of skill points for really big prices (I know resetting prices only once will only last for few months and players will have high prices again, but it will make game more interesting). 

Ok there is gym in the hideout that reduces the prices but with skill buying herocon this rooms is completely useless. 

• SabiLilli, PinkyCat and SzymoneqGruBass like this

#5 MehmedovicH

MehmedovicH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBiH,Tuzla
  • World:UK3
  • Character:HusoX

Posted 05 May 2020 - 11:49 AM

Hello,thank you for ideas :)