3 replies to this topic

#1 z00mer

z00mer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:16 PM

So my suggestion is about the cup quest in the hideout - prnt.sc/r52hzf. I would like these cups to be obtained not only in Herocon but in Solocon as well. The reasoning is because in my case, our team gets 1st place almost everytime, so if we want to win the award we have to intentionally play bad on at least a few Herocons, or maybe even more common case - teams who cant get in top 5, but players in it can work hard individually and get in top 5 at the Solocon.

Take care.

• Arrow likes this

#2 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:13 AM

I agree.  I'm on a team that ranks either 4th or 5th.  Impossible for my team to be able to push past the big boys, but I did finish 2nd in the last solocon.  So that way individuals on the little teams among us would be able to get more of the trophies.

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:33 AM

Thank you guys for the suggestion

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 09:53 PM

I have a suggestion that not many people will like.. can we sell stuff to our team mates at the same price we would sell it back to the store?  I think that would be a fair deal.. The team mates get a good shot at getting cast offs that they need. we get the same gold we would sell it back to the store for.  It is a win win for us.. well maybe not for the Dev's.  What does the Community think of this?  Not everyone that plays can afford donuts but some of us have a fair amount of gold.. if we cold buy donuts with gold that would be great also.  Then we could afford to buy more of the stuff in the store.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users