• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:SparksWillFly
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Jebach

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:40 PM

SUGGESTIONS:

1.Possibility of energy production and training units production in the hero hideout.

2.TV option in Hero Hideout (for example, we can use TV once a day, since some rooms take a long time to build and upgrade to a larger level.

3.With 11 existing options (circles), it would be good to insert a new circle, a new option, which would bring new possibilities and be interWith 11 existing options (circles), it would be good to insert a new circle, a new option, which would bring new possibilities and be interesting.

4.It would be good to add some new items in addition to the ironic items and amphibians that can be obtained to defeat the villain or to achieve good rank.

5.New zone in missions

6.New special missions

7.The third work robot

8.It would be a good idea to insert a nick change option (but you can only change it once)

And the last option that would be really good is to insert the ability to change the language of the game so that everyone can set their language, for example I'm from Croatian, and I wish I could have set the game to Croatian.
That would be a really good option.

Thank you!

• MehmedovicH likes this

#2 MehmedovicH

MehmedovicH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBiH,Tuzla
  • Character:HusoX

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

SUGGESTIONS:

1.Possibility of energy production and training units production in the hero hideout.
2.TV option in Hero Hideout (for example, we can use TV once a day, since some rooms take a long time to build and upgrade to a larger level.
3.With 11 existing options (circles), it would be good to insert a new circle, a new option, which would bring new possibilities and be interWith 11 existing options (circles), it would be good to insert a new circle, a new option, which would bring new possibilities and be interesting.
4.It would be good to add some new items in addition to the ironic items and amphibians that can be obtained to defeat the villain or to achieve good rank.
5.New zone in missions
6.New special missions
7.The third work robot
8.It would be a good idea to insert a nick change option (but you can only change it once)

And the last option that would be really good is to insert the ability to change the language of the game so that everyone can set their language, for example I'm from Croatian, and I wish I could have set the game to Croatian.
That would be a really good option.

Thank you!

Hello,

Good ideas,I agree with you :D

Best regards.

• Swift1 likes this

Posted Image

** Team Hero Zero ( Moderator ) HuSoX **

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support

#3 CABLEGUY

CABLEGUY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 18 January 2020 - 10:55 PM

CONFIRMATION BUTTON WHEN SPENDİNG DONUTS 

Everyone wants a comfirmation button when spending donuts So many players have complained about this but nothing ever gets done about it I mean you have to clıck so many buttons when collectıng your traınıng ....etc its a joke But when it comes to spending donuts nothıng at all I just wonder why How many times players have accıdently clıcked buttons and the game just takes there donuts wıthout a word Only today a freınd accıdently pressed a button and the game took his 50 donuts just like that This is very very wrong Something must be done 

• Swift1 and MehmedovicH like this
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#4 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 19 January 2020 - 01:43 AM

Everyone wants a comfirmation button when spending donuts So many players have complained about this but nothing ever gets done about it I mean you have to clıck so many buttons when collectıng your traınıng ....etc its a joke But when it comes to spending donuts nothıng at all I just wonder why How many times players have accıdently clıcked buttons and the game just takes there donuts wıthout a word Only today a freınd accıdently pressed a button and the game took his 50 donuts just like that This is very very wrong Something must be done 

I totally agree with this.  As someone with few donuts to spare I often have found that I have accidently spent one or 2 of them unknownly.  It may not seem like much to some but it is to me.

• MehmedovicH likes this

#5 MehmedovicH

MehmedovicH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationBiH,Tuzla
  • Character:HusoX

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:22 AM

Hello,

I agree with this too.This happens to to a large number of players.
Would also be good to make you can turn CONFIRMATION BUTTON off and on in general game settings.
I hope to see this suggestions in game, soon. 😁

Best regards

Posted Image

** Team Hero Zero ( Moderator ) HuSoX **

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users