Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Daylight

Posted 29 December 2019 - 10:08 PM

Good day hereos, as the new year is nearing us all, I have decided to invite a very special guest here to talk with us, so we can end 2019 on a warm note. And that special guest is none other than the one and only... CABLEGUY! 

qPA0W17.png

Good day CABLEGUY, what is a fine hero like you up to today?

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the mighty heros of the HeroZero world out there, and hello old friend EzrealStorm, as you can guess, being that time of the year, a hero like me is trying to spend time with family and friends. Spreading the love and joy amongst one another at this special time of the year.

And of course... Preventing that ugly grinch from stealing gifts from the children.  :DMay God bless all the heroes with their families and friends, and bring peace, love, wealth, health, and a life full of laughters to you all.

Wow that was the best introduction to an interview I think I have ever seen.   :O So, CABLEGUY, would you mind telling us what servers you play in and what your nicknames are on each?

I actually play a lot of servers, more than most heroes know out there. The ones they would know about me playing are :
UK1 :CABLEGUY(FREAKS)
UK2 :EXORCİST (LEGENDS OF HEROZERO)
CZ2 :MADDDMAXX (FAMILY)A couple months ago  I stopped playing in tr1.cz3.cz4 because ı found it hard to do all thıngs at the same time and look after my teams that I cared about, but there are still a lot of other servers that I play in. I like to keep these servers a secret due to some players that keep following me around from server to server lol.
UK1
5fdPlfs.png
UK2
CvQwFoA.png
CZ2
BlNMkzi.png

That’s a lot of work to put in... Keeping those heroes constantly up to date must be hard, what do you do to be able to play on so many servers at once? I personally get overwhelmed by one server alone. 

Yes, I definitely would say it is a lot of hard work, especially after more and more updates have been added on to this game that has forced us to do so much on each server. If you just add up all the daily things you must do on just 1 hero it becomes a BIG list already. But after playing for years, you sort of become really used to it, and memorize all off by heart and know what to do. All the work I do on my heroes on each and every server, all finish at the same time.
Plus thank GOD I have a very good memory hahaha. I guess what keeps me motivated is I love my teams and friends 

Hard work clearly pays off, one can tell by looking at how strong your heroes are for sure. Since you mentioned updates, what recent update would you say you really liked?

I definitely have to say the last update was a well planned and good decision, it was a must for the game to add all those level ups on hideout units, or all hideouts would have eventually come to a sort of jammed situation. For example in 1 of the servers I play in, everyones fighting bot improvement unit was maxed out to the full level 25/25, and we couldnt even find an opponent that we could beat. So with this update now everyone can re-start working on their hideouts with a lot to do. But I found it odd not to add level ups on Work robot improvemnt units and do something about gaining resources a little easier. This will have big effect on hideouts and will take forever to do without such changes. I hope they can also fix this situation in some way. 

I totally agree that these changes were definitely a must for the game’s future, what would you say is the least favorite thing of yours to do in the game? Mine would be levelling sidekick hero cons, too much preparing.   (drooling) - I am very lazy... 

tenor.gif

HA HA HA you just hit the bullseye in this one, I also really dislike this HeroCon and knowing soooooooo many players in this game, there isn't a soul out there who likes this herocon. I call this sidekick level up a total torture for all, it's just too frustrating to have to always change sidekicks... Plus, there isn't any easy way of doing it. I had given advice before also on this topic and requested the filter system used for sidekicks to be added in the set outfits area. I think they have totally forgotten that nearly all top players of the game play multiple servers, so as it is hard to do some things only on one hero, they must imagine how hard it is too do it on multiple heroes.
Or even better, totally get rid of this herocon which will be a celebration to all heroes out there.

Guess our hatred for such things can unite us all hahaha, such common grounds end up forming really powerful teams of course, which you are clearly a big part of as anyone can see. Is there anyone that inspires you in those teams to keep doing what you do? (Give as many shoutouts as you want, this is the time lol) And are there any kind of players that you dislike? 

spread-the-love_7fb43498-adeb-46e9-9a66-

Oh, definitely... There are so many players that inspire me. So many players that like to keep the fire burning in this great game. I believe each and every player on every server is important to keep the game alive... Fredx, Mrzero55, Keek0, kattie, mistoklos, Sweetaddicted, Saint, jonichesh, TheCapricon, Alilluo....etc. I mean there are so many I could mention here that currently dont even come to my mind. And I am proud to have some of them also on the same teams I am on. Even a good player in an enemy team I have total respect and love for and would NEVER want any of these players to ever delete their heroes, because we must not forget the servers would be totally nothing without them, and it takes all to keep a server alive. There isn't even 1 player that I hate in the game. As we are all only trying to do our best for our teams. And who doesnt like a good challenging game  :) So love and respect to all out there.   (ghost)   (heart)
 The only players I really hate, are the ones who write abusive rude messages to people that they dont even know...

Those were some sweet words CABLEGUY, you are absolutely right, without opponents to make the game challenging, what would be the competition in the game??? Now to some more strategic notes, you seem to be using a pet meant for high brain stats, would you like to tell us why that was your choice over other pets and what stats you prefer most?

Thank you, and I wish all had the same thoughts about each other.. .Oh well, I find having the higher brain set up which I currently use in a couple of different combos, level10 level 20 and level 30 sidekick skills, is a great way to deal out a blowing critical hit on the opponent. It is only just 1 strategy that I am using at the moment, but I have to say, with so many more new sidekick skills, there is some very good new combos that can also be created for a different effect in fights, which I have an idea for. Currently making another different set up which will be ready soon, to suprise some opponents. So wait for me 2020, here I come hahaha... And the stats I prefer is pretty much obvious. With low strength, high brain, and intuition, of course a reasonable amount of stamina needed... Special missions is a must do part of the game I try and give all the advice and help in the game in order for people to be able to beat them, especially my team members

UK1                                                  UK2                                                CZ2
         4S9DEai.png  M2Z5L1c.png  YnfRIZo.png

Ouuu looking forward to seeing what you come up with! So, I am sure everyone would like to know a little about your life outside of this game, what do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Except for HeroZero of course  (silly) hahaha.

I am a mechanical engineer and electronic technican, I stopped working about 10 years ago at a young age and left my company to my brother in Australia. Now I have real estates that I collect rent from and live off, while my wife has her own hair and beauty salon. Besides playing games, I love to go camping, cycling, motorbike riding, 4x4's fishing, diving, music, planting flowers, watching movies, and looking after stray animals that are in need of help.I also love to never stop learning and educating myself by reading, etc. 
I am also a father of 2.  I have 2 daughters. 2 Angels    (angel) 

It sounds like you have a lot of things keeping you busy, besides being a superhero, therefore I only have one last question for you before we wrap this interview off. 2020 is right around the corner with only a few days, nearly hours left until we all are taken into a brand new decade, what are your plans for this new decade? What do you forsee yourself doing both in Hero Zero and outside of the game?

To be honest... I haven't really thought about it. Just taking what ever life throws at me and which ever way the wind blows. 1 step at a time... All I really wish for is a much better world, war free, where there is no proverty and all man kind is treated equal and fair. Of course the most important thing to me is my family and the ones I love to be happy. I Wish 2020 brings peace and love to all man kind. 

As for the game, I always make my self a goal and try to reach that. Once that is complete, another target is set after it. THE NEVER ENDİNG STORY.   :P  And life goes on hahaha. 

May everyones dreams come true.   ^_^ 

You are so sweet and nice to everyone, it was a pleasure having this interview with you, is there anything else you would like to say to everyone before we wrap this whole interview up?

Thank you also for your lovely words. It was a pleasure talking to you. I just wish everyone good luck and hope they enjoy the game full of fun, and plenty of laghters with each other. And I hope some don't take the game too seriously, as attacking and being attacked is only a part of the game, and all players are trying to complete deeds. Good luck and I hope 2020 is everyone's great year <3

giphy.gif

• CABLEGUY, Mrzero55, FaithfulAizen and 2 others like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 30 December 2019 - 01:49 AM

Good job

• CABLEGUY likes this

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

nice interview... congrats (drinks)

• CABLEGUY likes this

Posted Image

#4 Soubina

Soubina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:soubina

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:17 AM

Congratulations for the interview ... 
is a strong guy and super humble ... 
deserves every success it has ...
only who is on his team knows the person who is !!!
  (heart)  :wub:

• CABLEGUY likes this

#5 CABLEGUY

CABLEGUY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:02 AM

(inlove) Thank you soubina Thats what ı love about our teams Lovely people with love and respect All who have a heart full of gold  (angel)

• Soubina likes this
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users