xuniquex0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:SparksWillFly
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Jebach

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:14 PM

I suggest you return the honor tournament.

Anyone who agrees with me should write here.

I am convinced that most of you agree with me.

#2 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:04 AM

honour in this game?  with all the cheating that has been happening lately?  good luck

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#3 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:34 AM

Good morning

i honestly dont see it as a good idea and i think it would end up being the displeasure of many
i explain: what people would do would be to not earn honor and to have the minimum as much as u can and then raise honor (which would be before if you think about it), but now who already won honor can't do anything, you take part in one or two tournaments and nothing else, because once you reach 100,000 or more in honor, it would be impossible to compete with the rest of people, and the same with the people who in the game attack from the beginning, it would be a pretty unbalanced and really meaningless tournament

and for a new tournament with good balance at least from my point of view would be to incorporate the weekly tournament of fame, it would be something similar to what you say but more balanced, only that instead of attacking in duel you attack in the hideout, because people have what they have can always go up, and here as you can not lower points would not suffer with an unfair discount of points as you are proposing

Greetings

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Posted Image

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:02 PM

It wouldnt be a good idea to bring it back. For thing players would search for the hammer (I use it to fix my skills) and use it to lose honor points. Theirs to much cheating happening in the game right now that it wouldnt be wise.

• Hurric4ne VIII likes this

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users