Soares

• Team Hero Zero
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal
  • World:UK1

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:35 PM

Halloween-HZ-1.png

Explanation
• You must write a short spooky story related to the Hero Zero and Halloween.
• Your story should be between 200-400 words.
• Publish the text in the " Forum Event" section created for this event.
•In your entry, you need to add your username and server: EXAMPLE: Nuno UK1
• Use your imagination!
•The Event will run for 7 days ;)
Rules
•Do not use multi-accounts, you will be disqualified from the Event.
•Each person can only get 1 prize, in 1 account and only in 1 server.
•Do not use illegal words, you will be disqualified.
•Copying a previous player’s story is forbidden. You will be disqualified for plagiarism without warning by the moderator team. For this reason, editing is forbidden. Please check your work before posting.
• You can only get 1 reward in the entire Event (one reward per user, only).
• There are market/server restrictions, example: if you participate in UK forum Event, you can only receive a reward on UK servers.
• Once submitted, you cannot edit your posts. Edited answers will be disqualified.
• If there is an error in the spelling of your account name or server, use the “Report” button on your post to get the attention of a moderator. Explain what needs to be changed! A moderator will then review your request and fix the mistake.
Prizes
• All the participants will receive 14 days of 50% Skill Booster.
The timeline
• This Event will take place between the 28th of October and 3rd of November.
• Event prizes will be delivered until the 16th of November.

HAVE FUN!!!

LOGO-HZ.png

• CABLEGUY and xuniquex0 like this

#2 CABLEGUY

CABLEGUY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

HALLOWEEN NİGHTMARE İN HEROZERO

One cold dark morning I was sleeping in my room I had woken up to a strange and disturbing sound My computer had turned on by itself.

I looked at the screen and Hero zero was playing by itself I wasnt even touching my computer or pressing any buttons Then that strange sound appeared to happen again UUUUUUUUWWWWW Out popped a crazy ghost clown from the monitor I was shocked at first but my hero instincts kicked in strait away So ı put on my clook grabbed my weapons and gadgets and chased the crazy ghost clown back into the game All of a sudden ı also was in the game There were people with masks and all sort of crazy outfits Skeletons and the dead had come alive Frankenstein was even there Yoyodeyne Humphreydale Yokia ...etc all the citys were under attack So ı called all my loyal brave sidekicks beside me They all came prepared in an instant I loaded my weapons and missiles We starting chasing and defeating them one by one Bam BANG pa pa pa ı was on a mission to save the world from the terror Yelling and giving orders to my sidekicks We were winning the mighty battle when all of a sudden someone was shrugging me on the shoulder Wake up wake up she yelled I opened my eyes to see my wife saying you are having a dream Oh wow so it was all a dream after all thank God for that smilue.png Happy Halloween everyone <3

EXORCİST UK2

• FaithfulAizen, Hurric4ne VIII and xuniquex0 like this

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#3 Ishraqq

Ishraqq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:LEGENDS OF HEROZERO
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Ishraq

Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:37 PM

I begin tucking my son into bed and he tells me, “Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy, there’s somebody on my bed and he wants me to play Hero zero.

Ishraq UK2

• CABLEGUY, mourato, Hurric4ne VIII and 1 other like this

#4 Sa1nt

Sa1nt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Character:Saint

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:05 PM

Once upon a time there was a desperate hero who wanted to fight against Haloween and all the evil that is hidden behind that pagan feast! His name was Saint .. not because he actually was saint but because his motives were always clean and good! So he started to warn people about this feast , but he found it more difficult than he expected .. All the evil things that are hidden behind that feast started to attack him .. Luckily, he was strong enough to beat them ! But he got hurt on those fights and lost some of his strength , even tho he saved humanity from a huge lie like that ! Now, to recover from that hard fight, he needs a booster.. a brand new 50% skill booster !

He needs community's help, like he was there to help the community before! Let's do it together !

UK2 Saint

• CABLEGUY, mourato, Hurric4ne VIII and 1 other like this

Saint #not

#5 Vorshek

Vorshek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:LEGENDS OF HERO ZERO
  • Character:Vorshek

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:53 AM

I just need to finish my Hero Zero dailies before going to bed. I set a mission going then lock up the house. I close and lock the window in my bedroom. I head downstairs and lock the front door. I lock the back door. I close and lock the kitchen window. I head upstairs and, before I go back to my computer, close and lock my bedroom window...

Vorshek UK2

• mourato, FaithfulAizen, Hurric4ne VIII and 1 other like this

#6 Stitch

Stitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Stitch

Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:34 PM

Halloween villain Bud had decided to be nice this year - he planned to stay in his old coffin and have a nap until the next october. It looked very promising, until he heard laughing & screaming outside of his wooden bad. For a while he stayed calm, but soon creatures outside started to scream "treat or treat... treat or treat...". Bud couldn't withstand it so he jumped out of his coffin and run after little creatures. That's how this year villain story started...

Stitch, UK1

• mourato, FaithfulAizen, Hurric4ne VIII and 1 other like this

#7 xuniquex0

xuniquex0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Jebach

Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:22 AM

Hideout of witch Xuniquex

Three high school students decided to attack a witch in a duel. It is said that a witch named Xuniquex much preferred to eat donuts from the hero zero shop.
She never showed up.
Her clothes were torn off and shelter in chaos.
They waited until it was late night and ran out of their beds and met in the room where they headed to her shelter. It was dark and cold. There was no light inside or outside the shelter. The frightened children paused like frozen statues. A witch called Xuniquex came out of the shelter. The two boys set out to attack her by throwing various projectiles.
They were too weak, she threw donuts at them, there were many, they didn't stand a chance, one of them quickly rushed into his missions to raise his level, and soon returned stronger than ever, did many missions, and did a few training sessions , he also brought his assistant Pumpkin, who helped him, they all attacked her together, and they finally won.
The boys were very happy that they were able to beat the witch, they were very scared, but with the teamwork, the victory was guaranteed.
Of course, without Pumpkin assistant and his great skills, this victory would not have been possible.
From now on, he will perform various missions and train daily and be ready to defeat all evil.
After winning, they went to the hero zero shop and purchased a new wardrobe and supplemented their projectiles

Server:UK3
Name:Jebach

• FaithfulAizen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users