• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth East England
  • Team:XRated
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Moonman

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:50 AM

Hi all,

Recently, the devs had an event based on your characters outfit and countries that you are from. To help the devs get some idea of where in the world Hero Zero is played, please leave a comment below of where you are from, so for the future, your country can be included. Many thanks.

Moonman

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#2 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:44 PM

Hello, is Poland already located?

Cheers :)!

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

#3 Moonman

Moonman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth East England
  • Team:XRated
  • Character:Moonman

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:04 PM

Hello, is Poland already located?

Cheers :)!

I believe Poland is already represented yes :)

#4 Betroit

Betroit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Betroit

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:41 PM

Slovakia :)

#5 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:39 PM

Canada.

#6 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 09:47 PM

So Is Canada going to be in this one? it always seems to be left out.  Its not as if it is a little Country.. you cant miss it on any map.. ok.. so not a lot of people live there.. its cold i get it.. well people seem to think its cold all year around.. but honest it really is not.  We do not have snow all year round.. except for the artic regions.. and the glaciers.  Please do not bring skis in the middle of summer (some people do) you will not be able to ski in the summer months there is no snow.

#7 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:32 AM

Hello, unfortunately Canada is not part of the 20 nations that will be getting a special hero suit.

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 03:40 AM

Well thats just not fair.  You have nothing in the game that represents Canada.  You have stuff for the USA.. but nothing for Canada what are we? chopped liver?  Don't we do enough for the world? ie peacekeeping.. helping out after storms and rebuilding.. those pesky little things.. oh yea liberating country's during WW2 ..  Holland still sends us tulips every year.  but this game does nothing for us?  Can anyone of the Dev's even find us on a map of the world? just wondering... or do they seem to think we are part of the USA.. if they do I will and so will every other Canadian be highly INSULTED.

#9 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • World:UK3
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:15 PM

Well thats just not fair.  You have nothing in the game that represents Canada.  You have stuff for the USA.. but nothing for Canada what are we? chopped liver?  Don't we do enough for the world? ie peacekeeping.. helping out after storms and rebuilding.. those pesky little things.. oh yea liberating country's during WW2 ..  Holland still sends us tulips every year.  but this game does nothing for us?  Can anyone of the Dev's even find us on a map of the world? just wondering... or do they seem to think we are part of the USA.. if they do I will and so will every other Canadian be highly INSULTED.

As an American, I would be insulted too  ;)

• Swift1 likes this

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:33 PM

Hello everyone, the reason we don't include Canada is due to Canada not being a market on HeroZero.

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#11 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 04:54 AM

sure are an awful lot of nonmarket players playing the game then :P.  Mind you we always get put in with uk teams for the most part.  Darned if I know why.. you would figure they would put us with people in our own time zone... like the US teams.. sighhh.   By the way.. I have not seen a single thing to do with the new things that are supposed to be on?  mmm your not blocking me from seeing them because im a canuck are ya? eh eh eh  *snicker*  cant resist  if i am going to be a Canadian might as well play the part to the max.. and we are so well known for saying eh (grin) 

• Arrow likes this

#12 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Devils Rejects
  • Character:Arrow

Posted 08 March 2020 - 11:59 PM

I've found 8 nation suits so far, mostly from training rewards.  Since there's a Mexico suit, I assume Mexico is a market for HeroZero?  If I were to guess which country, either Mexico or Canada, would have more players in the game, I would guess Canada.  Because even though Canada has roughly 30% of the population of Mexico, Canadian GDP per capita is almost 5 times that of Mexico.  Maybe the Canadian market needs some love here?

#13 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 02:20 AM

ah but from what I have seen they play to the soccer crowd.. mexico plays soccer.. Canada not so much.. we are getting better.. but it is just not our #1 sport.  lets see them go up against us in laccross or hockey :) football even.  but soccer  na.  We did get rid of most of those English sports when we left England.. As did the USA.  Made up our own.  Like who on this side of the pond plays cricket?  heck its a little noisy critter here.

(grin)

#14 JanMoonieXXX

JanMoonieXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Team:Resistance
  • Character:Worldwide Known Heroic Person

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:44 PM

I'm from The Netherlands.

#15 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:11 PM

Who knows..

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users