• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Team:XRated
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Jada

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:08 PM

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have touched on this subject before, about items being shared to other team members, I think this would create an incentive for players to join teams, or to create more. A room could be created, and built to store any donated item from team members, allowing them to pick a better item if it is there. This would benefit lower level players for sure, but to enable it to be more 'fair' the cost to build such a room could be higher than the cost of other rooms, therefore, balancing out the difference. 

Or, another possibility, could be this room could only be built providing players have upgraded their hideout base to level 10, or maybe higher and have workshop of same level. In fact, the possibilities are limitless of how it could be implemented. It could be called a 'Stock room' or something like that.

Any thoughts fellow heroes and heroines?

Regards

Jada xx

• mourato likes this

#2 Jada

Jada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Team:XRated
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Jada

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

As a further pointer, maybe players could only take items which were a MAXIMUM 100 points higher than the current item they possess, again, I am trying to keep the balance in mind of the game, but at the same time make it fun and interesting  :) 

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

interesting thank you for the idea

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users