devphilem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Critical Thinkers
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TheMayhem

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:59 AM

Something needs to be done about team request spamming. Some players send 300+ team request at a time everyday. I would like to suggest that the number of team request a player can send to a particular team per day should be limited.

• SabiLilli and Jada like this

#2 Jada

Jada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Team:XRated
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Jada

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:19 PM

Or even better- if a player is already in a team, they CANNOT be approached to join another. Like you I am getting sick of people trying to steal members from my team to join theirs. If people chose to join another team instead of mine then thats fine! I don't have a problem with that especially after they have sent a request to join, and I accept, but they choose another- no problem. But if I have current team members constantly being approached by 2 teams (who shall remain nameless). Then I think they are being unfair. Just because they are at 100%.

Teams need to grow- all of us do! But lets do it with dignity, respect and loyalty goes a long way in my team, and yours too by the sound of it! Thank you for raising this topic TheMayhem.

• devphilem likes this

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

Hello if you want teammates to ignore requests from other teams have them click this

Attached Files

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users