Update Feedback 2019-05-28
Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:55 PM
My feedback on the new updates (28/05):
• Filter options have been added to the Sewing Machine. You can now filter by name, rarity and source (set, event, heroism, other).
• Collections got filter options as well. You can now filter by name (in items and collections), rarity of items and sources (set, event, heroism, other).
• If a category (rarity, source, reward) is completely disregarded, no collections or items are displayed.
I don't personally use the filters much and don't really find this feature helpful in any way although I understand that some people especially people who are collectors in the game will find this new feature extremely helpful.
• A new room is now available in the Hideout: The Scout Center!
• The Scout Center requires one construction site and is available when your Hideout Base reached at least level 9.
• With each level, the Scout Center increases coin rewards from missions by 1%. The max Level is 25.
However, I am a big of the new Hero Hideout room. Always nice to get the missions to be worth more coins since coins always come in handy.
• Workouts will only be generated, if at least one Motivation Unit is available.
• The time until next energy will not be reset when a Fitness Exercise is started.
• There will now always be a Fitness Exercise which can be completed with the energy you have left.
• The training button in the main menu now flashes when a workout session is active and there's enough energy to start a fitness exercise.
• In the workout selection screen, the area for the reward tooltip has been expanded.
• The current amount of Motivation Units is now also displayed during the cooldown in between two workout sessions, as well as in the "extend duration" diialogue.
I am so glad that all of these were added. Especially the fact that the training button flashes whenever theres enough energy to start a fitness exercise - this is EXTREMELY helpful when you're doing something else on the game and you forget about the training that you started.
• After a villain attack, the screen won't automatically switch back to the mission, if there is an active mission running.
I'm neutral on this one. Not a feature that I wanted but I'm not mad at it.
• It was possible that previously redeemed vouchers appeared in the list again. This issue has been fixed.
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.
Glad that all of these were fixed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users