Advanced Member

• Senior Moderator
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:12 AM

Hello,

Please leave your constructive feedback here.

Thanks

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:48 AM

Only one word from me about update: EPIC!!! I love it!

(idea)  If you have a dream, you must capture it and never let go.  (idea) 

;) If you can... Like this post! Thanks!  ;)

#3 moraven

moraven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

I dont like it. Can you please explain the benefits for us players from this update?

I mean, do i get my 99 donuts back, which i spent for the multitasking? They are wasted now with this update.

Sure, now its harder/impossible for ppl to use bots, but is that a good enough reason to p*ss off active players? idk.

Look, the training was time consuming already, now its even more and you can fail, which is a pain in the neck.

But thats just my opinion. the main point of my complaining is: Will i get my 99 donuts, ive wasted for the multitasking back?

I think the bigger problem are ppl with multiaccounts, running whole teams at the top, cause they got their hands on accounts

of ppl who left the game already.

Well, just my 2 cents. 

• mourato, SabiLilli, patuljak and 1 other like this

#4 Haunstbup

Haunstbup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Xrated
  • Character:Haunstbup

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

It is very similar to the BBE movie section but not as well implemented.  The time is too short with too high of a point requirement so it basically requires people to either rely on luck or doughnuts to complete them (need a minimum of 10 points each minute and the starting 30 energy to even get close to succeeding unless you do the higher motivation workout which then require at least an additional 50 points and of course the first minute is wasted because you are full on the energy pool)  and this just makes it look like you are trying to require us to spend 1 doughnut for the 15 energy in order to complete these workouts because there isn't enough time to even build up the needed points or be able to do some of the activities near the end. If the time was increased a bit this update would be completely ok minus the issue Moraven has mentioned.

• Jada and moraven like this

#5 patuljak

patuljak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Critical thinkers
  • Character:patuljak

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:15 AM

I want 99 donuts back also :P

• mourato and Jada like this

#6 patuljak

patuljak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Critical thinkers
  • Character:patuljak

Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

BTW this game is worse and worse with almost every update. I am sure they will manage to ruin it completly soon

#7 theDude

theDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Team:Not a Chance
  • Character:theDude

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:29 PM

The new training system is abusive, not fair to players and straight pay2win on the scale that people couldn't even imagine in the past. 

Rich players that are willing to spend hundreds of donuts on these training will get ahead really quickly. I was experimenting and trying to figure out how to train with best efficiency and got since the update like +3000 stat points on other strong and experienced players by using quite a lot of donuts.

Why is there coll down suddenly that can be skipped by paying 2 donuts? It's ridiculous and straight unethical. 

It's quite obvious that Playata doesn't understand players playing this game. It was quite fun and not that time consuming (3-5 hours max.) in the past but now it takes 8-12 hours to finish everything of course if you spend massive amounts of donuts you don't have to slave that long. Playing this game feels more and more like a terrible chore in a ball park of cleaning up dishes or recycling trash.

We are loosing players left and right on the servers and there aren't any new players to replace them because everyone just quits when they find out how much does it cost to play this game and how long it takes to finish everything. 

You need to seriously dial down on the greed and make the game more time friendly for free and not that expensive to play. There is no reason for this game to cost more to play than World of Warcraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should take maximum 3-5 hours to finish everything in this game daily because people have families and work and just can't play a game 8-12 hours per day or spend 20 Eur daily to finish everything with donuts. That is sustainable just for millionaires. 

You can start by removing that 10 minute cooldown after finishing the training as it's just straight what Satan would think of as there wasn't a waiting time after finishing training in the past and except for the developers being greedy for 2 donuts there is absolutely no reason for that to be in a game.

Please translate this to German and send it to developers.

• mourato likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users