• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

this is just a small suggestion.. so please give your opinions on whether you like it.. :)
why don't we at hero zero have some sort of some hero fair where we could play other small games too.. like crossing cups, stone paper scissors,tic tac toe etc.. all our heroic deeds shall have a ticket and upon completion of one heroic deed one can use the ticket to go to the fair and then with some coins play any game we like only once..there could be different awards on winning.. the nature of awards would depend on the level won.. there would be 10 levels of each game and the last level would have donuts as rewards.. the rest you guys can suggest.. :)
i would really like this to start as in that way we can fulfill more and more heroic deeds and go to the fair.. as for the people already playing they can be rewarded tickets equivalent to the number of heroic deeds they have already completed.. :)
so how is it? :) :D :lol:

-With lots of love

Diana

#2 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Team:Almost Avengers
  • Character:MaxtheGreat

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

I don't like this idea.. if we want to play with other some minigames we can do this on facebook or whatever,but this is HerZero where we plays a Hero and hero normally save old ladies,follow their hearth but they don't play minigames. I think this would't be fit into the game concept of HeroZero.

greetings maxthegreat
  • Chip likes this

Posted Image

#3 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Well. something Like this we had on the forum.
So...an answer from me: If they add some extra games of the game, your internet need to download a little bit more data from the HZ site, so the game will load not so fast like now. About the other things you wrote, I can no answer, I am to lazy to read everything. hehe :D
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#4 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

well everything has its advantages and disadvantages.. so if we look at the fun and advantageous part of it i guess it will be good.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#5 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

well everything has its advantages and disadvantages.. so if we look at the fun and advantageous part of it i guess it will be good.. :)

if i would evaluate each idea of it's fun and advantageous part the game would fall in chaos,you must also look if the idea has sense,if it is realizeable and if it was also posted before or if the idea fit into HeroZero. If you just think at the advantages you don't see the disadvantages and for a good idea you must sea both : advantages and disadvantages.

greetings maxthegreat

Posted Image

#6 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

sometimes you just need to weigh the advantages and disadvantages and see whats heavier.. that's what makes up a good idea.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#7 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Are you sure ? If my sight would be wrong here wouldn't be some features,because also one or two features of the game was my suggestion and the stuff liked this idea and bring them in this game ;)

Posted Image

#8 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

maybe..and i appreciate it.. but since i am a member of the forum too.. i have a suggestion and so please accept it with an open mind..i appreciate your criticisms but honestly speaking i do not feel them to be strong enough..if you have any stronger criticisms i would accept and appreciate them.. :)

-With lots of love

Diana

#9 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I acccept your mind,but i also have a mind ;) Especially for you i searched a bit and found your idea in the German Forum (http://forum.herozer...iele#entry42157). There the most disagreeing point was that many people have no time for some small games because that do missions during the work or because they just want to talk with teammates and don't do minigames at the same time. This just would be logical for people which are finished with missions and their training,but like the moderator there Said : This feature won't come. It is to extravagant for program it and it don't fit really in the game concept.

greetings maxthegreat

Posted Image

#10 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

good criticism.. ;) the mini-games that i suggested could be accessed to via the tickets.. so the tickets keep piling up until they are used..hence they can be used according to one's own leisure and maybe even during the training and missions as an attractive alternative to the ads.. and these mini games could be continued from the last saved level again but accessed only via another ticket..there has been many a times when i have come online and there has been nothing to do while i do my training..as none of my friends were online..the thing becomes a bit boring then.. so i personally believe that time should not be much of an obstruction..as for the concept..i am playing hero zero for two months now and am happy with or without this feature.. this was after all just a suggestion to be debated upon and included in the game if found acceptable by a majority of people..so lets see others opinion too.. anyways thanks for your opinion..i appreciate it.. :) :D :lol:

-With lots of love

Diana

#11 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

Well. something Like this we had on the forum.
So...an answer from me: If they add some extra games of the game, your internet need to download a little bit more data from the HZ site, so the game will load not so fast like now. About the other things you wrote, I can no answer, I am to lazy to read everything. hehe :D

yea would lagg a bit

good thinking tho diana keep it up

Spoiler

#12 flabby

flabby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationcranleigh
  • Character:flabby

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

I acccept your mind,but i also have a mind ;) Especially for you i searched a bit and found your idea in the German Forum (http://forum.herozer...iele#entry42157). There the most disagreeing point was that many people have no time for some small games because that do missions during the work or because they just want to talk with teammates and don't do minigames at the same time. This just would be logical for people which are finished with missions and their training,but like the moderator there Said : This feature won't come. It is to extravagant for program it and it don't fit really in the game concept.

greetings maxthegreat

u hav to remember we r not all german

FLABBY ROCKS

#13 flabby

flabby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationcranleigh

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

this is just a small suggestion.. so please give your opinions on whether you like it.. :)
why don't we at hero zero have some sort of some hero fair where we could play other small games too.. like crossing cups, stone paper scissors,tic tac toe etc.. all our heroic deeds shall have a ticket and upon completion of one heroic deed one can use the ticket to go to the fair and then with some coins play any game we like only once..there could be different awards on winning.. the nature of awards would depend on the level won.. there would be 10 levels of each game and the last level would have donuts as rewards.. the rest you guys can suggest.. :)
i would really like this to start as in that way we can fulfill more and more heroic deeds and go to the fair.. as for the people already playing they can be rewarded tickets equivalent to the number of heroic deeds they have already completed.. :)
so how is it? :) :D :lol:

i think this is a brilliant idea

FLABBY ROCKS

#14 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

thanks PQ.. :D

-With lots of love

Diana

#15 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

u hav to remember we r not all german

I know,but this game normally comes from Germany so there is the "main" Forum,i just wanted to show you all that your ideas was rejected there,so for me some ideas have no sense,because i am sure that the stuff won't take a idea which was rejected by the German Community. Even if the idea would get hundreds of likes,i am sure they are looking how this idea was for the other Communitys.

greetings maxthegreat

Posted Image

#16 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

I know,but this game normally comes from Germany so there is the "main" Forum,i just wanted to show you all that your ideas was rejected there,so for me some ideas have no sense,because i am sure that the stuff won't take a idea which was rejected by the German Community. Even if the idea would get hundreds of likes,i am sure they are looking how this idea was for the other Communitys.

greetings maxthegreat

i understood what you meant by german forum but you must understand that penguinqueen was just stating her opinion.. your opinion has been stated and appreciated too..let others state theirs now.. what may have no sense for you may not be the same for others right? :) :D :lol:

-With lots of love

Diana

#17 MaxtheGreat

MaxtheGreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

i understood what you meant by german forum but you must understand that penguinqueen was just stating her opinion.. your opinion has been stated and appreciated too..let others state theirs now.. what may have no sense for you may not be the same for others right? :) :D :lol:

I let everyone state their opinion,but i will say something if I think it is needed and back to penguinqueen's post :
I play this game nearly a year,i am also at the german forum for this time, i am not perfect,but i won't post a thing at the forum when i wouldn't be sure about this. So you really think i wouldn't know that the most people here come from the United Kingdom and maybe don't are able to speak or read german ? ;)

and now back to you diana :
yes they have the same right,but i will also look a bit about unnecessery post's, I see something here what i doesn't like,so i am getting active here,if you think I would be rude,then please report this the support or look at the german forum,if you think i would be rude here you maybe should see some special person's in the german forum ;)

And now back to topic :
Do you now how much time would be needed for design and program these minigames ? In this time they would be able to progam and design more useful ideas like the app. So please maybe think also of this before you open a idea...

greetings maxthegreat

Posted Image

#18 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

I let everyone state their opinion,but i will say something if I think it is needed and back to penguinqueen's post :
I play this game nearly a year,i am also at the german forum for this time, i am not perfect,but i won't post a thing at the forum when i wouldn't be sure about this. So you really think i wouldn't know that the most people here come from the United Kingdom and maybe don't are able to speak or read german ? ;)

and now back to you diana :
yes they have the same right,but i will also look a bit about unnecessery post's, I see something here what i doesn't like,so i am getting active here,if you think I would be rude,then please report this the support or look at the german forum,if you think i would be rude here you maybe should see some special person's in the german forum ;)

And now back to topic :
Do you now how much time would be needed for design and program these minigames ? In this time they would be able to progam and design more useful ideas like the app. So please maybe think also of this before you open a idea...

greetings maxthegreat

Thank you for your posts Max. I don't think there is a need for any further.

-With lots of love

Diana

#19 flabby

flabby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationcranleigh

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

• diana u tell him who is boss

FLABBY ROCKS

#20 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Max, you are totally right and the girls wrong.
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users