• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Kosmaras
  • World:UK1
  • Character:kasekelis

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:51 PM

Hey,

So I would very like to present some ideas, which will make the game even more interesting. I think would be very great If Hero Zero community would do the auction:
Players with a level at least 50 or more could be able to use the auction, so it means they can put items or just bets with coins. Of couse, I don't know It is important or not, but when the auction ends, the players will get 80-95% from the sale amount, it's like the commission fee.
The next idea would be, create some very rare sets, which is also to be placed in the auction by Hero Zero game developers, but in this auction would be possible to bet only donuts. P.S. These sets would be sold separately, I mean costumes, shoes and etc.
About rare sets:
Firstly, they can interestingly shine, so for my opinion they symbolize power, energy. Second, the normally completed set adds 7% of all skill, but they could add + 10%. Thirdly, the skill points of items could be proportional to the level of the hero, that is, they could rise all the time by increasing the level, similarly to the companion.
what's the point ?
Firstly, for my opinion it's profit to Hero Zero community, secondly, I think the game would become more interesting and involve a lot of players.
I hope Hero Zero community understand me.
Thanks for attention.
Goodbye!
  • LevelHunter and FaithfulAizen like this

#2 Betroit

Betroit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Betroit

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

These ideas are great. I like it. Maybe there could be more items added like missiles that would upgrade your skills for a certain amount of time or like increase health by a certain amount for a certain amount of time.. something like a boost or potion? 

• LevelHunter and FaithfulAizen like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users