Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:04 AM

Hello,

Please leave you constructive feedback here!

Thanks!

• mourato likes this

Aizen is the best

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:kantoris 13
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Hardballer

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

About that "Heroism" feature - how long does it last? Is there some time limit for these or not?

There is no timer or countdown in my current one in Humpreydale, so I cannot check how much time is left to finish the tasks actually...

• mourato and SabiLilli like this

#3 mourato

mourato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:38 AM

This was a good update although we would appreciate additional information about the heroism feature. We are siting in the dark. 

Is there a time limit? Is the "event" in all cities? Also It would do helpful if could see what the next steps require. 

Regarding the league points from team members. Yes we all helped team members with league points and I don't see the "problem" with that. But since you have decided to stop this why are team members still a choice? Team members appear tooo often. Maybe you should change this and make it like the hideout where team members aren't an option.

Mourato

• SabiLilli and Hardballer like this

#4 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:03 AM

I am currently doing the 4th task of "The Underwear Thief", and I don't know what to do in it...it says that I should collect 10 pieces of suspicious laundry items in order to finish the task.

However, what laundry? Where to find it? Does it mean I shall look for equippable items through the missions? But which ones count as a laundry and which do not? Already did a few missions (both time and fighting ones) where a reward was a piece of clothing, but those did not count in and my number of found suspicious laundry items is still at zero!

This feature seems severely unhatched...

Edited by Hardballer, 06 May 2018 - 08:05 AM.

#5 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:48 AM

You have to make missions in Humphrydale to find boxershorts there. It is like collecting for an event, but you find them only in the zone of the task.

I hope you already found some of these boxershorts!

Edited by SabiLilli, 07 May 2018 - 06:50 AM.

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#6 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

You have to make missions in Humphrydale to find boxershorts there. It is like collecting for an event, but you find them only in the zone of the task.

I hope you already found some of these boxershorts!

Yup, they have just begun to appear today. Until then, never before...maybe it has something to do with the frequency, how many missions do you do in that Zone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users