Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

Here ıs some suggestıons that ı fınd wıll help the game and make ıt more easy for players

1- HİDEOUT : The poınts bar should be remove from where ıt ıs to a more convınıate place out of that corner as ıt gets ın the way and effects anythıng put there For example attack o bot factory or defence o bot factory. Shown as ın prıntscreen would be much better http://prntscr.com/getinc .

2-The icons at bottom of the screen should be smaller so they dont effect when hıttıng vıllıans or sımılıar features As ıt ıs now makes ıt go ınto hideout all of a sudden when attackıng vıllıans ...shown ın prıntscreen also much better http://prntscr.com/getinc

3- Players should be able to wın donuts also ın league fıghts also muc more ın specıal mıssıons.

4- SİDEKİCK WORKSHOP OR SİDEKİCK WASHİNG MACHİNE: Sidekicks should be able to be washed to change there stats layout or a sidekıck workshop should be made ın hideout ın order to able to do this When we get a sidekick we love and ıt has bad stats that ısnt convınıat for our game play we just cannot use them and we are forced to use some we do not favour as much 

5- STAT BAR COLOURS : Stat bar colours are really bad With the latest update to the game stat bar colours also changed Yes we dıd want more colours for each tıme we ıncrease ın stats But the recent colours added specıally to 30k plus+ stats for example the silver doesnt even look lıke a silver It should be much more effective And also the orangy next colour Sholud be more lıke a gold colour

sample pıc: http://prntscr.com/getw37   The silvere here ıs dark and with no effect It should be more shinny with effect Players all around do really care about this As all of them love lookıng at there stats and how much stronger they get 

6- Allot of player complaınıng about accıdently pressıng spend donuts buttons due to them beıng so closs to others They should be made so that they are away or when pressıng these buttons a are you sure you want to spend button should appear 

7- HİDEOUT CANCEL PRODUCTİON BUTTON(İMPORTANT) Everyone that ı know ıs complaınıng why there ısnt a cancel button ın hieout productıon I thınk also ıt ıs a MUST. Also players accıdently press store and they can not cancel ıt or a long term productıon and they are stuck wıth ıt Please add a cancel button fast 

8- COST OF STORAGE SPACE: The cost of extra storage spots seems way to much donuts to buy The 2nd spot cost 25 donuts whıch was reasonable but 3rd 4th and so ıncreasıng to 50 ıs too much It should reaman the same as 2nd spot at least 

9- CHANGİNG NAMES :a: Changeing sidekick names should be dropped from 30 donuts to 10 donuts as players then wıll change more often as they please Lıke thıs they dont even thınk of ıt It ıs just too expensıve.

b: Changing player name should also be avaılable Some make a mıstake or rush there name choıce and just want to change ıt

THESE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM ME AND PLAYERS THAT I KNOW,İF OTHERS HAVE SUGGESTİONS THAT THEY THİNK WOULD İMPROVE THE GAME PLEASE ADD TO THİS TOPİC (inlove)  (angel)  (smug) Love and peace to all enjoy your gamıng xxxx CABLEGUY(UK1)/EXORCİST(UK2)/MADDDMAXXX(CZ2)          

• devphilem, mourato, SabiLilli and 3 others like this
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

Fine collection of suggetions! Some are already suggested, but good idea to remember them!

Only thing i won't make too easy: to rename a player. this would lead to a lot of confusion in game.

I heard you can ask support to rename it, but you need a reason for it.

• CABLEGUY likes this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#3 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:42 PM

I would like something like the sewingmachine for sidekicks! Making a real dog out of a ridiculous pug (dog)  And having a beautiful Mimi with skill-distribution i can use. You may only reach sidekick-looks of sidekicks you already got, same as sewing-machine for items.

• devphilem, CABLEGUY, PinkyCat and 1 other like this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#4 CABLEGUY

CABLEGUY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

YES lıke ı love MİMİ and would love to use that but ıt hasnt good stats  (angry)

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#5 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

I stand by all your suggestions (smug)

Also i really would love the idea of being able to update or upgrade your sidekick rather than having to keep leveling one gets rather anoying ;)

• CABLEGUY and SabiLilli like this

#6 trucdev88

trucdev88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

In addition to donating money and donuts to group funds, i would like the option to donate unwanted items to the group, so that other members of the group can use them. Like for example if i have a nice pair of boots, but upgrade to a new pair, i would like to be able to give my old pair to a team mate to help them out.

What does everyone think of this idea?

#7 Punchbag

Punchbag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Team:League of Washouts
  • Character:Punchbag

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

My suggestion is, that the superheroes should be able to change their outfit colours. It's pretty silly if almost all heroes have similar outfit which are even the same colour. So, we need to be able to give paintjob to our armours.

• SabiLilli likes this

#8 Punchbag

Punchbag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Team:League of Washouts
  • Character:Punchbag

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:28 AM

...and the ability to add your own Hero Logo to your uniform...

#9 devphilem

devphilem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Critical Thinkers
  • Character:TheMayhem

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

I think this will be great for the game unless you have thought of it before. Every hero should have abilities or superpowers. You can add different abilities where we can choose and level it up or give same abilities for all hero's and we can level it up.
  • mourato and SabiLilli like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users