All received a message with information about plans to change HeroZero-game in two weeks.
You can give your Feedback! Playata is open for your suggestions and opinions, so there is a chance to influence game-developing
Some additional plans/ideas for the new League-System i found at german forum:
- There will be 3 seperated division for the champions-league.
- They plan 7 days for season now, but can be changed maybe. They plan to give skill-points as reward for top50
- At begin of season all points will be set to zero in your league, at start of new league maybe different.
- Reward may be skill-points
- It is planned to put into Top-League players with more than 3000 League-points.
If i look at uk1 server, i see, that there are only 13 players with more than 3000 league-points. A few more can get higher til start.
These players are from 2 teams, with exception of Brave (and who wants to harm him ? )
A bit more variety at uk2, but also onlý 14 players until now.
And how can players get lifted to higher league, when all points are set to zero at beginning of season?
And how should players get the donuts for their 50%-boosters in future?