• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:43 PM

I want to collect some tips for the Hideout, what i think is important to consider when you design the architecture (idea)

It's not a complete description, you can get good tooltips at the rooms in Hideout.

You can have a look at all possible rooms when you click on the hammer at the right side of screen in Hideout, it's between the up- and down-arrows.

The Hideout is a kind of game inside the game, where you can get benefits for your hero:

you can build (and expand) rooms that produce coins, XP or you can build modification-parts for increasing the skills of your hero.

And you can steal resources from others, only the resources in your storage of Hideout-Base a safe. If you attack others, you need to defend more. So there are some players, who never attacked anyone and nobody can steal there. But they never get some of the deeds ;)

For expansion you need coins and resources (super-glue and zeronite). You can fasten the expansion with donuts. But not endless: you need to wait, until you build new resources, you need them for expanding.

Really useful are Generator-rooms. They boost the rooms left and right. With same costs like one room-expansion at same level, you can boost two rooms and your production in neighbour-rooms is not interrupted meanwhile.

you have to consider your priorities: what do you want to earn? Place your maximum of 3 generators proper for boosting your prefered rooms! Have a look at the needed space for rooms, some need 2 or 3 places.

You can have a look at the hideout from other players, you can learn there ;)

Rooms, that can be boosted by generator

some rooms give more and can store more with an generator next to them: Superglue-manufacturer, Zeronite-mine, Hideout-base for coins, Lab of Infinite-Knowledge for XP.

Others are speed up by boost: Attack- and Defencebot Factory, Workshop

The Workrobot-Improvment-Unit gets important to expand or rearrange rooms in shorter time. The needed time for expanding rooms and new constructions-sides increases rapidly! So have a close look to the time needed, else your working-bot can be occupied for days or weeks! And you can put some rooms faster into storage and use other rooms for a time. When you have a set of modifications-parts build in the workshop, you can put this room into storage for a while.

And you will run out of coins fast, so the new Brokerage-Center gets important. It takes a long time to build it, so better have an expanded Workrobot-Improvment

Learn from others, have a look at their design (smug)

Team-benefit: the hideoutbase and the workshop have a bonus from team, if your teammates have expanded it also.

You are welcome to add some other hints below  (y) 

• mourato and Parsa like this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#2 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

My tip...

Don't do what i did and put everything all over the place keep your hide out organized will help you alot more in long run.

Im going to have to put everything in storage and reorganize everything

18623428_2264681427090223_75425980161127

#3 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

Try to expand your Work-Improvment-Unit as far as you can, so rearranging will take less time ;)

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

A design i try for beginning with a low level account. Because low-level players have only few coins, I concentrate on Workrobot-Improvement, Brokarage-Center and Generators. If you don't attack others, you get less attacked by others. But there are some heroic deeds for attacking bots and glory, i would do this later.

Low levels are in a difficult situation: if you put all your coins in Hideout, you have none left for buying skills. And you have to look for deeds 'shopping frenzy', where you get reward for spending an amount of coins a day.

Attached File  Beginners_Hideout.JPG   118.27KB   3 downloads

There are different good strategies, what is yours?

• mourato likes this

#5 mourato

mourato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

A few tips for beginners or low level players:

- take a look at other players hideouts before setting your hideout. Having to change your hideout takes time so make a plan from the beginning.

- wrong clicking is very common in the hideout because everything is very crammed. Stay calm and don't rush.

- don't worry if your hideout is robbed. That is part of the game.You will also have to rob other hideouts

- The hideout ranking (Glory) has absolutely no benefits for players. It's clearly for Information purposes.

- Keep updating your hideout base. It's one of the few rooms that you don't need coins to update although it produces coins.

- be careful where you place your generator rooms. I suggest on generator next to the Hideout Base and another generator room between a super glue manufacturer and a zeronite mine.

- getting a second work robot is a great help. Disadvantage is that it costs 5euro. With a second work robot you can use one for upgrading rooms and the other for digging new rooms.

Mourato

• SabiLilli likes this

#6 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

In process of reorganizing mine at moment watch this space will post when done ;) ;) ;)

#7 Rimischonie

Rimischonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

This is a picture of my actual hideout on the german server s2. Its not perfectly at the moment but its a good starting point for free users aswell. I don't own a second worker.

Starting point was that i placed the main building into the second floor near centered to get something with a generator. since it wasnt know that the generator was only 1 room for space. so i interpreted it that i might can add a second room to that row.

After that everything went smootly, i build up the defends room on the first floor combined with a stone-,.glue factory and in the center a generator for the max out come.

on the second floor i build the def robots and the attack robots.

Then the following steps helped me to max it further:

- Main building upgrading until i had enough spare time for building purposes. So that the storage could fill up easily

- trying to grow the factory buildings up aswell with the generator.

- it was possible to attack and defend without the robot rooms helped me easily to maintane the resources

Lastly what bothers me at the moment on this placement is the broker, which will be replaced soon until my main building is now 20 in july.

PjYWeiJ.png

#8 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

That is tight dude nice job (smug)

That was kinda what i was going for ;)

#9 Rimischonie

Rimischonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:00 AM

ye better to start now the change instead when it is all finished.

the team members on my german team on server2 had to reorganize their hideouts after the room update. they are now benching the workbench. which quite strange since there is a teamboost on it aswell.

If you upgrade your workbench the whole team profits with it.

If every teammember had build it up until lvl20 you get following boosts: 100% from upgrading and 100% from team(when everyone has it on lvl20 all 30members)

#10 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:06 AM

And with 100/100 you would have crazy gains.

I will reorganize mine when my Brokerage Cente is finished upgrading. 

Do you play on uk1 too?.

#11 Rimischonie

Rimischonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

Going to start today in the afternoon (european time) want to get bit away from the german community.

And i wanted to tryout the hideout as a new hero, after 5years of playing on the same server feels kind of boring when everything has been reached which can be achived.

#12 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:03 AM

Good stuff (smug) (smug) Always fun to start fresh haha

your most welcome to join my team if you'd like just hit me up and ill flick you an invite ;)

#13 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:28 AM

I personally like the Work-Robot-Improvment-Unit, it helps to rearrange (clock)

From time to time i put rooms into storage: Sometimes the workshop, when i already have a set of mod-parts and need to collect resources. When i have enough resources, i expand my workshop again.

I try to avoid the waste of generator-effects, so i always put boostable rooms near to it

#14 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

Guess whos renovating (smug) (smug)

18839007_2270828963142136_19251920651663

Will post finished product ;) ;) ;)

#15 Diana1

Diana1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Character:Enigmatrix

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:04 AM

The three best places to place the generators are one between the hideout base and a defense factory, another between a zeronite mine and superglue manufacturer and another between the Workshop and Lab of Infinite Knowledge. These are the rooms who's efficiency, when increased, benefits the game most. I would suggest to upgrade the other rooms first and keep the Brokerage Centre for later since it takes a very long time to upgrade. Make sure you check how many slots each room takes and plan accordingly.

• SabiLilli likes this

-With lots of love

Diana

#16 Rimischonie

Rimischonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

Well i would suggest for newer players the broker centre asap. When its building or upgraded the resources can be collected for higher upgrades.

#17 Enclave

Enclave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:Legends Unite
  • Character:Enclave

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

I have a question if we put a room into storage will it be reset to level 1 ? I'm asking because my hideout base is really bad and i put the buildings without thinking since i didin't know that they play an important role

#18 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

No, they stay at the level, you put them into storage.

Only time for putting into storage and getting out of storage increases with the level of the stored room. So for rearranging a expanded Workrobot-Improvment is helpful to save time

#19 DrSuperDuper

DrSuperDuper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:House of Miracles
  • Character:DrSuperDuper

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

The most important resource in building your hideout is *TIME*.

Thus focus in upgrading your Work Robot Improvement Unit to max level asap.

• SabiLilli likes this

#20 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:08 PM

Thank you for help

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users