• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Los Polacos
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Shayala

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hi fellow heroes,

I have been playing for about a month now and have had a couple of thoughts on the game. they may be insane thoughts but thought I'd share nonetheless.

Having never kicked a hero from a team don't know if this is already in place but should there be a fee to kick a player from a team equivalent to the amount that person has donated to the team (both coins and donuts)? That way a player who donates donuts will get them back if they get kicked. Of course if they leave the team that's up to them....

Also on outfits

Would like to see the cost of whipstitching to be just coins and not donuts (epic deisgn cost more coins) as donuts are too valuable to be used for vanity puposes especially as you change items quite frequently

Is it possible to get a preview of what your hero would look like before you whipstitch an item or an undo button for those fashion faux-pas? (have wasted a few thousand coins that way.....)

Finally would love to see more outfits - either hero costumes, or tuxedos, cocktail dresses, hula skirts, lab coat etc etc just to let heroes create different looks as they al look roughly the same dependng on the level (that frog outfit is too ugly for words)

Shay

xxx

#2 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Thanks for the input ;) I do not agree with the first idea, only because if a member is kicked off a team it is usually for a good reason, and I do not see why the whole group should be punished for this by having to lose their own coins/donuts from the bank. The resources donated by members are spent to benefit everybody, including the person who has made the donation in the first place - it allows higher stats, or quicker hero development depending on which areas are expanded. Considering this fact I do not see why anybody should be getting their donations back if they have benefited from being in the team along the way. I have spent over a thousand donuts on team improvements, but by doing so I enjoy +40% to stats among other benefits, and I certainly would never expect anyone to pay me back if I was kicked off or left the team. I believe in cases where a person is let go unrightfully after having spent heaps of donuts/coins they can report it to the Support.
I love the other two ideas though, espacially the option of allowing more variety in the clothing department ;) A proper lady should not be wearing one pair of shoes with every outfit she has haha :P

#3 flabby

flabby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationcranleigh
  • Character:flabby

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

i think it should cost to kick someone out

FLABBY ROCKS

#4 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:TOMMY1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

i would have to say no as there are alot of bad people out there and like arcadia said the hole team getting punched for that is not fair
sorry

Verry Creative tho good job :)

Spoiler

#5 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

i think they should get a compensation of about 100 coins if their kicked but not from the team cashbox
  • Mcvandelbackup likes this
Posted Image

#6 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

A 100 coins is not much of a compensation, don't you think? :D

#7 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

ok how bout depending on your level for the shop items yeah 100 isnt much...
Posted Image

#8 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

ok how bout depending on your level for the shop items yeah 100 isnt much...

team should not suffer if some guys is being a ****

Spoiler

#9 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

thats wat i said the money should not come from the team cashbox i like the idea of they get back all of the money they ever donated but they should only get half but again not from the team
Posted Image

#10 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

thats wat i said the money should not come from the team cashbox i like the idea of they get back all of the money they ever donated but they should only get half but again not from the team

so your saying if they donate 1000 donuts they get 500 then they can join again and donate 500 and leave and get 250 and carry on till they have 0 that why team whould exspand fast
wont work

Spoiler

#11 Howl

Howl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPoint of NO Return
  • Team:Team America
  • Character:Howl

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

I agree with Arcadia in this instance. Unless it is a case of the leader of the team taking advantage of new members, you should not get any recompense for being kicked.

We usually kick players who join the team and then disappear for days and weeks at a time. It is EXTREMELY hard to stay competitive when this happens.
Spoiler

#12 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

so your saying if they donate 1000 donuts they get 500 then they can join again and donate 500 and leave and get 250 and carry on till they have 0 that why team whould exspand fast
wont work

why would they do that though? leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave until they got nothing?
Posted Image

#13 SetToKillTOMMY1

SetToKillTOMMY1

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNew Zeland

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

why would they do that though? leave join leave join leave join leave join leave join leave until they got nothing?

it would keep increasing the team donuts
meaninng they start with 1000 and end with say 2000

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users