The following changes were deployed today (2017-03-28):
• The energy storage can now be used for taking out 25 energy at a time for one donut each time.
• Releasing a trophy now leaves an entry in the team chat
• Winning team donuts in the weekly tournament now leaves an entry in the team chat
• Hero Air now offers travelling to the golden desert for heroes starting level 300
• New time and fight missions are waiting to be completed by the heroes
• There are 4 new NPCs roaming about
• A furious villain is threatening the area
• Fitting to the new missions, 10 new heroic deeds for the golden desert have been added
• In order for our heroes to dress up in style, 24 fitting items in different qualities have been added. After reaching the new zone, these will be unlocked bit by bit.
• A new sidekick awaits you! Meow!
• Some items can now be equipped with modifications
• The higher the item quality of an item, the higher the chance, that the item can be equipped with a modification
• Modifications raise specific stats on an item
• Modifications can be produced in the workshop in the hero hideout
• Modifications are available in 3 different qualities
• Each modification is always ties to a certain item type and can only be applied to an item of that type
• The room overview can now be accessed at any time in the hero hideout. The button for this is located in between the arrows on the righthand screen.
• It is now shown in the room overview, how many construction sites a room occupies
• From now on, all players have access to the workshop as a new room
• In the workshop, item modifications can be produced
• As soon as a modification has been produced and picked up, a new modification can be produced
• The producible modification can be changed for one donut
• The further the workshop, as well as the workshops of team members are upgraded, the stronger the modifications, that can be produced
• The production of modifications costs Super Glue and Zeronite
• Sometimes wrong tooltips have been displayed in the opponent selection for duels. this issue has been fixed
• Sidekick names that were too long have caused display errors in the sidekick overview. This issue has been fixed.
• The quality of the background has been optimized
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.
• The download size has been reduced
• Several smaller issues have been fixed
• You can now scroll in the hero hideout by swiping
• The dialog for team description and notes has been enlarged
• Some buttons have been enlarged in order to improve usability
• Tooltips can now be closed with a tap on the X button