• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

3 of the the last 4 villians fled and it had been very narrow for the fourth to fall. What has been changed and why? It is frustrating and nobody will use batteries and donuts in future before it's falling is sure :|

• CABLEGUY, Lurtz and PinkyCat like this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

Groundhog Day: 3 hour villian fleed again, like all last days (think)

• absurd strong,
  • too long,
  • in Yollywood - a zone, where not all players can attack

Since March they got much stronger, often unbeatable - now it's totally impossible :sad: :blink:

• mourato and PinkyCat like this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#3 PinkyCat

PinkyCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Character:PinkyCat

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

This problem of 2-hour/3-hour villains we can't beat is almost the rule at present :(

The result is that most of the players check duration and number of hits needed, and they don't even try to fight or stop after a certain time when they see that it will be impossible to succeed.

And yes, this is really frustating because we know we couldn't get energy and training points! The poor reward with some XP and coins is not attractive enough.

• mourato and SabiLilli like this

#4 mourato

mourato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

I agree, the villains are too strong and when beaten the rewards are low. A more "practical and realistic" duration and life of a villain should be considered. Villains fleeing continously just cause frustration and the low rewards just discourage players from trying to defeat the villain.

• SabiLilli and PinkyCat like this

#5 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

In my personal option if they flee and are unbeaten i don't worry to much as it is free to attack if it flees or dies you still get coins and xp...  Even when it its 100% not going to die i will attack it as much as i can for the xp and coins...

I mean you can't have them all die whats the fun in that...

ive been playing for 3 months now and attacked maybe 11 villians 10 of witch died only one fled..

#6 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:49 AM

So you were lucky. Last week nearly every villian on europaen daytime fled, only 1 of 10 was beaten. And 3 hours villian flewing is just a joke.

uk1 can only get away about 30.000.000 points per hour when a lot of players attack. So 110.000.000 for 3 hours is impossible and this was already second time, when i renewed this topic.

#7 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2020 - 11:30 AM

AND AGAIN!!! Ridiculous villains at uk1, 200 mil Hitpoints for a villain at a server with only few players! Since weeks the villains at day flee with a lot of hitpoints left.

https://prnt.sc/u4wycc

• mourato likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users