• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rytis

Rytis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:37 PM

Hi, I didn't know where to write so I will write in this topic maybe someone know what is the best way to get good stats?:)

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

First of all, if you are low level, don't worry so much about your stats... do missions and attack villains...

spend coin to get good items, spend coin on raising stats directly, use all your energy whenever possible, including buying extra energy  when you can afford it...

eventually, your stats will improve...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

#3 trucdev88

trucdev88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

Thank you for answer from AngelicaSynn! I am also a newbie, so I have  a lot of problem when I enjoy with this game. Everything is OK, then I went into leagues and clicked Fight, and then the game was messed up. I got an error message saying, i encountered a problem, reload the page. So I reloads, and it just sits there.

Did a bit of research on the forum, and any of the fixes on there along the lines of cookies or whatever else are for the browser version, and aren't applicable here on Steam.

I know new games on here have startup problems sometimes, so I'm guessing there are other ppl with this problem, and I am hoping there is a solution.

Would like to keep playing the game, can I get some help here? 
Tks so much!

#4 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:UK1

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:03 PM

Thank you for answer from AngelicaSynn! I am also a newbie, so I have  a lot of problem when I enjoy with this game. Everything is OK, then I went into leagues and clicked Fight, and then the game was messed up. I got an error message saying, i encountered a problem, reload the page. So I reloads, and it just sits there.

Did a bit of research on the forum, and any of the fixes on there along the lines of cookies or whatever else are for the browser version, and aren't applicable here on Steam.

I know new games on here have startup problems sometimes, so I'm guessing there are other ppl with this problem, and I am hoping there is a solution.

Would like to keep playing the game, can I get some help here? 
Tks so much!

Hello,

Please write a support ticket at http://support.herozerogame.com/

They are going to fix your problem for sure.

Cheers!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users