Photo

Washing machine's skill redistibution

Best Answer AngelicaSynn , 29 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

that's the case, but remember, each 'wash' is a random 'throw of the dice', and the likelihood that the points will fall randomly into all 4 stats is no higher than that they will randomly all fall into one or two... there is no way for the player to control which stat(s) will receive the points, other than spending donuts to do another 'wash' cycle, or waiting till you get another free one after the daily reset...

it would be much simpler to win/buy a weapon with stats you like, since that will be less random, because you get more chances for them to be won as a prize or to show up in the shop, and to use the sewing machine to make it look like a previously equipped weapon that best matches your 'outfit'...

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:kantoris 13
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Hardballer

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:26 PM

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find any details about my problem in the FAQ or here on the forum.

My question is: is washing machine able to redistribute points among all four skills regardless on item being washed (common, rare or epic)? Let's assume I have a common boots giving bonus 100 to stamina and 100 to intuition. When using a washing machine, can be points redistributed among all four skills at once (so it will give bonus to all four skills, for instance 50 to each), or only to max two skills again with total bonus count of 200?

My colleagues from team told me it is possible, but I am starting to hve doubts about it, because I have tried to wash some common items a couple of times in a row, but I have never redistributed those points among more than 2 skills.

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:31 PM

where exactly the points end up is random in each 'wash'...

the main thing to remember is that the total points will remain the same no matter how many or how few skills they are redistributed to...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

#3 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:kantoris 13
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Hardballer

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:50 PM

where exactly the points end up is random in each 'wash'...

the main thing to remember is that the total points will remain the same no matter how many or how few skills they are redistributed to...

So every item can have points redistributed among all four skills by washing, right? Doesn't matter whether it is common, rare or epic, right?

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:31 PM   Best Answer

that's the case, but remember, each 'wash' is a random 'throw of the dice', and the likelihood that the points will fall randomly into all 4 stats is no higher than that they will randomly all fall into one or two... there is no way for the player to control which stat(s) will receive the points, other than spending donuts to do another 'wash' cycle, or waiting till you get another free one after the daily reset...

it would be much simpler to win/buy a weapon with stats you like, since that will be less random, because you get more chances for them to be won as a prize or to show up in the shop, and to use the sewing machine to make it look like a previously equipped weapon that best matches your 'outfit'...

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

#5 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:21 PM

you have got answer

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

#6 st1waka

st1waka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Team:Essence
  • World:UK5
  • Character:st1waka

Posted 19 September 2022 - 01:13 PM

Hello,

This topic is locked.
If you have a similar problem, question or suggestion, open a new topic! (https://forum.uk.her...eate-new-topic/)

Kind regards,
Steven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users