• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLeeds
  • Team:Stomm Troopers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garth

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

Ok, so not long now till the release of Zack Snyder's Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, who's excited and will it live up to the hype and can it carry on what's set to be a great year for comicbook hero based movies that kicked off with the awesome Deadpool?

Being a huge Batman fan I'm just counting down the days and can't wait for the second helping of the Dark Knight this year when he pops up in Suicide Squad.

If like me you're a Bat-fan why not checkout my fan page on facebook: Ultimate Batman.

G.Vader. <(")

#2 Garth Vader

Garth Vader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLeeds
  • Team:Stomm Troopers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garth

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:10 AM

Okay so I went to see Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice in 3-D and I think it's a brilliant film, the critics have got it all wrong (no surprise there), then again most of the critics are Marvel fan-boys who hate movies based on DC comic characters for being too dark, not realising that if it wasn't for DC's hero's/Villain's Marvel wouldn't have had any characters to rip-off (you know what I'm talking about), and what's with people putting the blame on Zack Snyder? he did an awesome job with both Man of Steele and Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. 

G.Vader. <(")

Edited by Garth Vader, 09 April 2016 - 09:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users