• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Locationwales.united kingdom
  • Team:freaks
  • World:UK1
  • Character:npe

Posted 01 November 2015 - 08:02 AM

Hi there! Could you tell us your name and when you started playing Hero Zero, and on what server(s)?

Hi, My name is Mysteriousman, I have chosen for this name because that was and still is my own  made childhood hero of myself. I don't remember when I started but I think it was 1 year and half ago and I play on UK2

• How did you start playing Hero Zero? recommended by a friend? seen an advert on facebook or another site?

I started playing it by myself, I saw the game on fb and wanted to test it (now I'm sort of    addicted)

• Do you remember the day you started playing Hero Zero?

I do remember my first days on HZ, I knew nothing, couldn't really find my way through everything but experience comes with time.

• What’s your favourite thing in game and what features are you not to fond of?

My favourite thing in the game is - in my opinion - being part in a team. You can know some people fast. I'm not really fond of the special missions, I don't know why but It's not my thing.

• could you tell us a bit about yourself, and what you do outside of the game ?

I'm a young, talented hero who can do whatever you can imagine (use element skills, shoot lazers, very strong etc. most of all, can use dual wield sword special made for myself by the gods) I speak Dutch, English and just a bit French. Outside the game I'm a student and - I'm not affraid to say - I have autism and just struggle a bit with life. (not only because of me being autistic)

• What’s your goal in herozero?

My goal is just to have fun and get some in game friends.

• Is there a heroic deed your working towards?

I'm working on getting the 10 mil coins and I know I'm not the only 1.

• Have you ever almost felt like quitting the game? If so what stopped you?

I never really thought of quitting, It's a good time-consuming game for if I don't know what else to do

• have you made any friends while playing the game?

I have made a lot of friends like ToPro4u, Maya999, Shimera ... (actually almost every team member from the teams I got in)

• do you have any opponents you can’t beat yet but are hoping to eventually?

I don't really know some1 specific, I do hope I can beat those high ranked (top 20) people 1 day.

• which of your opponents do you respect the most, and in your opinion who is the best player in the server

I respect Shimera and ToPro4u the most because they are great and friendly people. The player I say is the strongest (from the those who I worked with) is npe, his stats stand high in difference of my other friends.

• what is your advice to anyone new to the game?

My advice is that you should go for the missions that give more coins then experience so you can up your skills and be the strongest in your level and use as much energy as you can even if you don't have a lot of time.

• if you could start over with the game would you do things differently? for example set up your stats differently?

If I could start over, I would do training earlier to get my stats up fast and be more concerned for the coins then exp at the start.

• AngelicaSynn, Mysteriousman and TheFirefly like this

#2 AdiX

AdiX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Little Eisteins
  • World:UK2
  • Character:DortmundczykPL

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:03 PM