#1 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:27 AM

It's interview time again, and I'm your reporter, AngelicaSynn...

This month, we have Aspire in the Garage.

Hi, how are you? Could you give us your username and the server where you play?

Aspire on UK1

LM6myee.png

Do you want to talk a bit about the life you lead when you're not being a Hero?

I'm a software developer.  I make SmarTV apps. Having a full-time career means I have less time than I used to for the other things I like to do, like seeing friends and family, and playing my favorite video games. I used to play Command & Conquer, SimCity, Civilisation, and Gran Tourismo. I still sometimes get a quick game in, but with those games, I'd prefer multi-hour sessions. That's why I like HZ... I don't need to focus solely on it, but it still feels like I'm playing something. It's not like most games in that sense... it's really convenient.

When and how did you first start playing HeroZero?

I was playing a Halo-like fan-made game called Spartan Warfare at the time. This was around 3 years ago. It was a kind of similar game, just less polished than HZ... a lot less. I think it was an ad that brought me to HZ. The concept and graphical style drew me to sign up.

What do you like most about HZ?

It's easy to play, requires little time input, and there are a number of tasks to do to progress through the game. When a game update is made and new content is added, you don't need to download a patch or buy an expansion pack. Its all very seamless.

Do you have any specific goals in the game?

I would like my team to be in the Top 10

In your opinion, what are your greatest achievements in the game up til now?

I haven't really done anything spectacular in the game. I spent 10 million coins in the game in a single day once... and, of course, becoming the leader of King of Stars was a high point. After I joined the team, I was quickly made an Advisor... about a month later, the team leader left us, and I was left in charge.

What tips would you give to beginners?

Work and Train every day for the first few months. Do the 24-hour shifts to build up coins, and spend those to build up your stats. Keep your stats equal at first.

Describe HZ in 3 words:

Quick, easy, fun

I'm sure you've fought against a Villain... what was your best finishing position?

I've had a few in the top 10.

Do you take part in the Leagues? If so, what is the highest level youve yet reached?

I have... my best finish so far was Gold II.

jg01I3D.png

What is the first thing(s) you do when you connect to the game?

I get training out of the way... I only train Stamina, Brain, and Intuition. I made a mistake once, and put way too many points into Strength... it's been a bit of an obsession of mine,trying to rebalance them all.  If I'm doing missions that week, I buy the Heroic Sense, and see how many I can do before the booster runs out. While I'm doing those things, I also check to see if there's anyone of a higher rank I think I can beat.

Well, you've certainly given us some things to ponder...

Til next time, this is AngelicaSynn, signing off...

• Distractor, Exp, Hdhimiter0 and 1 other like this

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

#2 Distractor

Distractor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:The Rivals
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Distractor

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:19 PM

Very Nice Interviews as always :)

#3 Mysteriousman

Mysteriousman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Team:Wayne Enterprises
  • World:UK2
  • Character:mysteriousman

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:17 PM

Great interviews ya'll keep doing.

I wouldn't mind if their should be an interview about me in the future but I'm sure I can't answer certain questions because of forgetting stuff.

Keep the good interviews up  (drinks)

Edited by Mysteriousman, 07 October 2015 - 12:19 PM.

• AngelicaSynn likes this

Tired of being the mysteriousman, so if you want to know anything about me, feel free to talk  :) 

I won't bite and won't be rude (never would be)  ;) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users