#1 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:19 AM

Its time again to meet one of our best players...
Cub Reporter AngelicaSynn here

This month in the Garage, we have Bubbles...
She's a member of Ultimate Avengers and one of this servers top players...

5XTxgzL.png

ZDGohUk.png?1                                            Rbkx0fa.png?1

• Hi, how are you? Can you give us your username and the servers where you are playing?

Hello, my name is Bubbles, and i play on the UK2 server, and also on the US1 server as pickledpossumpie.

• When did you start to play Hero Zero?

I have been playing on the UK2 server since it started, which was about 18 months ago, but i've been playing on the US1 server for about 2 and half years.

• Do you want to talk a little bit about yourself, about the life when you are not working as a hero?

When I'm not being a hero, I work full-time in catering, feeding all the would be heros of the world. 

• How did you start playing Hero Zero? Through friends? Publicity?

i was introduced to the game by another player called Wogalito, or on the UK2 server Wolly, whom i have been playing online games with for quite a few years now and that's how i came up with the name bubbles as this was my character name on another game we played.

• Do you still remember your first days as a “noob” in Hero Zero?

i remember being a noob on the game as i didn't even realize that there was more energy to use, or what all the trophies meant... now, of course, i realize how important they are to the strategy of the game.

• In your opinion, what was your greatest achievement in HZ so far?

My greatest achievement, of course, is being the number one player on this server, you can't ask for more than that, but I've got here with help from friends along the way. 

b65NOXI.png

• Is there any player you look up to, that you admire? And if so, who is it and why?

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Megaman, I admire him, he is very committed to the game.
  • Opponents you respect the most:

i admire my opponents, Toan, Npe and Mrzero55.

• What are your tips for beginners?

my tip for beginners is always have fun, use all your training first, and if you can, use all your energy, and don't forget there is that extra energy to use

• Hero Zero creates friendships. Have you created any kind of friendship with another player? 

I've met so many friends along the way... Indy, I've known for a long time, and Megaman, Tartbag, Elena and Joff to name but a few.

• Have you ever won a weekly tournament? In what category? Was it worth the effort?

i have won against a villain a couple of times, sometimes it was by accident, getting the final hit in, others from using lots of donuts, and it's not always worth it

I've also stopped trying for the tournament, as I work full time and I cant use up all my energy anymore, so i cant keep up with the more dedicated players 

• Would you like to send a message to the community of Hero Zero?

Hero Zero is an easy game to play for people like me, as you can just click on training or mission and leave the game to do other things, i.e. polishing my Ironsuits and feeding all my sidekicks, but always remember, you can't save the world by yourself... make sure you have fun along the way, and respect your elders, as they are heros too.

Thank you for your insights into the game... any final words for the audience?

Love from Bubbles

For now, this is Cub Reporter, AngelicaSynn, signing off...

• unnie, Distractor, Ghostoulis and 1 other like this

Smile...

your friends will be glad you are happy,

and your enemies will wonder what you're up to...
Game Support Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users