Photo

hiya! What're you doing while you play? and while you don't?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:16 PM

hey up! 

I'm sitting here, watching Death in Paradise and clicking my way through missions.

When I'm not playing HZ I'm either working, sleeping, or reading. Reading choices ? Agatha Christie, other mystery novels, or science fiction. 

I love Dr Who and Supernatural (THANK YOU E4!) and I'm pretty partial to Grimm and Arrow.

I'd love to hear from you! tell us what you like

NB: FORUM RULES SAY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION OUR COMPETITORS. So basically, don't matter what other computer games you like, just say "playing other computer games"  and DON'T NAME THEM PLEASE. 

• TheFlash likes this

#2 TheFlash

TheFlash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

I actually listen to music at the same time I play... (also looking around the ranking lists till my missions or trainings done)

When I don't play, I enjoy relaxing with my friends, doing nothing and drink beers :P

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

The Rivals <3

#3 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

I actually listen to music at the same time I play... (also looking around the ranking lists till my missions or trainings done)

When I don't play, I enjoy relaxing with my friends, doing nothing and drink beers :P

Real Ale? 

I'm fond of Theakston's OId Peculiar or Lancaster Bomber myself... and the rumours about me losing the last four pints outside the pub last Friday are COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED (ahem) 

although if I'm completely honest I stick to the G&T usually these days. 

Doing nothing is a dying tradition... good on you mate!

• TheFlash likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users