• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Team:Earth Federation
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Capernicus

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

Perhaps there should be Legendary Items that are 1000 times harder to find than Epic items and should be automatically scaled to the tier of the player. The tiers would be 1-25 26-50 51-75 and so on. A tier one legendary would be approximately equal to a 50 item level and tier 2 would get a legendary item approx. equal to a 75 item level. And maybe these items could offer a defense boost as well which will negate damage insuring that this item will be of use for up to 50 levels. I think the defense boost should be set around 5% or 10%. I think that these items should be of a very cool costume that is extremely unique and recognizable. Maybe it should glow or have some kind of glamour effect.

• Arcadia and mehdikhashen like this

Posted ImageEarthPosted Image

Federation

#2 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Have you seen something like that on other servers, because this is a really good idea!?
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#3 Capernicus

Capernicus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Finally an idea that isn't too much. Thanks, Chip but no I haven't seen that on other servers but I think it is a good idea as well.

Federation

#4 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

the problem is, such items will be cost donuts if they made something like this. A very good item costs 9 Donuts, and one like what you want maybe will cost more that 12 Donuts and the problems is, on this server are people from europa, not from UK, I mean, that I meet more heroes From Germany, France, Polen, Romania, Denemark and USA, I didn't meet much people from UK, and you need to pay with Paypal and will be cost more.( See price: http://forum.uk.hero...-in-e/#entry525
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#5 Capernicus

Capernicus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

True you would definitely have to pay donuts should the items appear in the shop, but if you got the item from a duel or a mission, then it would be free. Maybe a new special mission could feature a legendary item in its special mode but only on the boss. I would like for these items to exist I just want them to be rare so if it is going to be given away in a special mission as a guarantee then it should only be for high leveled players.(250+)

Federation

#6 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

A similar idea has been mentioned as per the following link: http://forum.uk.hero...106-item-ideas/, albeit with significant differences. Personally I like both ;) I believe it would be interesting to have what you refer to as "legendary" or "special" items in the game, which would only appear occasionally, or at the end of Special Missions for that matter. Items providing other benefits apart from your regular skill boost sound fantastic :D
  • Chip, MaxtheGreat and Capernicus like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users