• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Team:Earth Federation
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Capernicus

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

One thing I've noticed is that the stronger players are leaving the weaker teams to go to one of the strongest teams. I think that this is because although one player can catch up to the top teams it is very difficult to rise to the top as a team. I think there needs to be some balance to how teams grow because right now most teams are just acting as segues to jump to one of the strongest teams.

I think that a good way to balance this and give stronger players more incentive to stay with their team is to make alliances. I think the alliances should be collaborative team fights.

Here's how I think it should work.

First you propose a team to attack by sending invitations to other teams to join in an alliance. If they accept then they have to ready for the attack. When the team is alerted then they can invite other people to align with them and help defend them.

I think that the number of teams you can have in your alliance should scale to either your team honor ranking or expansion. For example, you could have the top 5 teams unable to form any alliance and the top 20 (aside from the top 5) would be able to form an alliance with one team, the top 50 (aside from the top 20) would be able to form with two teams.

This is something that needs edited.

Please let me know what you think and like this idea if you agree.

• Arcadia likes this

Posted ImageEarthPosted Image

Federation

#2 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Every Hero do what he want, every team want to be on 1st place or in Top 10. For this a team need a strong Hero and all players want to be in a good team.
So grow your hero and then feel free to join a stronger team that yours.
What you say here isn't the job from HeroZero Team. Every hero is growing up and then change to a stronger team. We all to that and once we found the perfect team we stay there.

And I guess you are on the wrong forum...

Edited by Skywalker, 15 May 2014 - 06:12 PM.
Please do not double posts, use the edit button instead

Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#3 Capernicus

Capernicus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Sorry I'm a new member in the U.K. Server and haven't taken into account that there might be a considerable difference in how the top ranked teams work. but I've noticed that in the Kong server that the top players have all hopped into one of either of a couple teams which leaves the weaker teams with little to no chance. And yes I am on this forum because I get little to no replies on the kong forum. I'm starting up an account on the UK server right now though so a lot of my ideas are going to be based off the kong server for now but should start to take the U.K. server into account.

Federation

#4 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

On the UK server you can grow up very , we have in our team an example. So you can join a strong team too. and I hope I see you there in or fights
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#5 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

I like the thought of forming alliances with other teams ;) It has passed through my mind on a couple of occasions, but I was not sure how this would work in the actual game... I believe two teams defending against one would probably be a tad too much, but perhaps this could be readjusted? Two teams against other two would certainly stir things up a bit :D I do not see how this would stop better developed heroes from moving on to higher ranking teams though. I must agree with Chip - it seems to be a natural course of events in the game sometimes. Certain "tight knit" teams develop with their players, and they progress accordingly. On other occasions they tend to remain dormant, while their members strive to reach the top. Running a team is more responsibility than it seems, and it involves building relationships with the members, and understanding their needs. Once such relationship is established players will see their current team as actual means to reach their goals, rather than something that stand in their way ;) Thumbs up for the idea Capernicus!
  • Capernicus likes this

#6 Capernicus

Capernicus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

I agree completely. I have been part of forming a team and I know very well how it goes. And one thing I noticed on our journey so far in climbing the ranks is that we are constantly scouting other teams that are not doing so well and looking for players that are of higher level. Even in a well ranked team I get offers from higher ranked teams. Perhaps, it would not help people form jumping up to the stronger teams but I do think that this would create more relations between teams. If you send invitations to teams who you align with they may decide not to join you and may even turn against you. This I think should prevent at least some of the player stealing going on between teams.

Federation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users